A New Beginning

Hello, my name is Amaya, I am in high school, I don't have much friends in school, I was bullied since elementary, this is my story.

August 16 2010 6:00 am

Amaya's house

It was the first day of 10 grade, waking up I thought straight in my mind "well, it's just gonna be more worse than the other grades." I thought as I was sulking on my bed as my alarm was ringing, five minutes later I sat on my bed still tired and let out a yawn, I turned off the alarm and I sulked off my bed, walking up to my closet I see my uniform for the year, after putting on my shirt and pants, I put my bow on the top of my shirt, I button up my shirt and I put on my long socks then my shoes. I took a step and the long socks started to go down, I let out a long sigh and got my glue stick and I started to rub it on the top part of my socks, I put them back on and I walk to the bathroom, noticing my hair is a mess like a birds nest with all of my tangles. I open one of the drawers from under the sink grabbing my spray that takes tangles out and helps with oily hair, I spray all of my hair with my spray, I start to comb my hair, finally after a few minutes my hair is finally back to normal. I grab my toothbrush, my tooth paste and mouth wash, I turn on the sink putting the top part of my toothbrush on it then adding my minty toothpaste, I start to slowly brush my teeth and then spit, I took my mouth wash and moved it around in my mouth and spat it out. I went downstairs finally feeling more energized so I didn't trip and break one of my limbs, I went into the kitchen and I grabbed, a cereal box, a bowl, milk and a spoon, I splash my milk in then my cereal. After eating breakfast I headed outside and got to my bike, I sat down on the seat putting my phone in my pocket with my earbuds listening to music as I ride my bike to school.

8:00 am

I walk down the hallway finally finding my locker and putting in my combination, I was still upset that they had to make my life more miserable by making math my first period when my brain can't function. I grabbed a pencil, my computer, my math textbook and my folder. I walk into math class since the bell had just rang, I had noticed everyone from last year, for some reasons our school gives us assigned seats and I don't understand, "Amaya, you can sit over here" my math teacher said pointing to a chair, "shit" I though quickly panicking in the inside, he really put me next to one of the worst bullies I've had ever?! I'll just ignore her, I can't let everyone ruin my life, my self esteem was already bad from last year. Looking from my left there was some random man, he was probably new here, he's probably like the rest.

8:50 am

End of math class, I start to grab my stuff to get out and get my other supplies for pe, until I have a weird feeling that someone or something was watching me.. I ignored it and grabbed all of my thing with taking a long sigh as the whole period the girl next to me wouldn't shut up about gossip and social media, but I do wonder if someone is staring at me..

Amaya