𝐕𝐎𝐍.. 4

"Bitch fuck your nigga ho fuck his feelings you say you staying see ho you tripping"

The craziest shit just happened it don't een matter nomo tbh niggas know not to fuck wit me I'm too gansta fa that.

As Von walked into his house he noticed his mama wasn't there "Mmm" shit ain't nun new...he was tired asl whole time he couldn't wait to get in his bed...

Von woke up in a sweat..alot of shit  was going on is his mind a knock on the door took him out his trance "Von" his mama said  "imma need you to start getting ready my friend and her son are stopping by since there in town for the week"..."Ight" Von said he really ain't wanna talk to nobody let along meet mfs all he could do is sigh ... as he went downstairs the first person he seen was that weird nigga from the party last night..Glock.."wtf" he said in his mind "wsp gng" Von said to the male across the room... all he wanted to do was Cooperate n get ts over wit..FF a few hours later..Von was out doing him .. this one hoe kept blowing up his phone swearing they was over knowing all Von had to do was buy shorty sum n he had a back..stupid ass cycle really...as Von was on his way back home his phone got a notification from instagram..

as Von was on his way back home his phone got a notification from instagram

He just stared at the screen..mfs are weird..he cut his phone off as he was walking up his driveway his mama came outside yelling at him.."Where were you Dayvon you know I don't like you out late like this" "myb ma" is all he could say..