𝐕𝐎𝐍..6

"All the opps be broke they hurting...WIT THEY BROKE ASS"

As Von looked down and realized he got shot he sighed..this wasn't his first time but ts still hurts bad..all he had to do was go to herb house but it was gonna be difficult this time.. he can't walk as good so he decided to call herb to come to him..15 mins later herb was there.. "damn folks how you get shot? Nawl fuck that who shot at you?" Herb asked  " man idk who I was just walking back to my momma house..but I did get that feeling when you know sum finna happen I ain't even feel ts till I got home" Von said  " damn folks we gone find tht mf stamp it" herb stated all Von could do was shake his head.. 20 mins later herb was through he told Von to stay off his leg n if his mama came up..shii tell ha sum..🤷🏽‍♀️ As Von was laying in his bed all he could do is think "when is ts gonna stop" a yelling voice knocked him out his trance " omg what happend to my baby are you ok? We need to go to the hospital now get up!" his mama said " nawll ma I'm ok herb already got the bullet out it just hurts." He said "Why would smby shoot you? Yk what that's it's your going to military school.. do you hear me? First thing in the morning." She said  All von could do is stare in shock he knew what he had to do soon as she left he started packing..Ain't no way I'm going to no fucking military school tf I look like..he mumbled.. FF an hour later he had everything packed..he was sad to go but this was his only choice. He overheard his mom otp " Oh you guys can come get him tonight? No there's no problem with that thank you so much." A tear dropped out his eye he loved her why would she do this..? This was the only place he felt comfortable at now he had to leave.. he decided to write her a note he just ain't wanna leave without saying goodbye....." Hey ma I know when you see this imma already be gone I just wanted to let you know I loved you I loved you with all my heart despite of all the bad shit you made me go through I looked passed that shit and I still loved you like nothing ever happened but now I know I did that shit for nothing but hey I'll see you when I see you. - Von...soon as he heard her coming up the stairs.. he jumped out the window and ran to the bushes and hid...he left the note on his desk.. when he was at peace...he ran and never looked back once.

HEYYY YALLL I'm sorry I took a lil break but immm back yall I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.. new one coming tomorrow love y'all.🫶🏾♾️