Chapter 1 - New Students

10 years later...

10 years have passed, and Ishiro has grown a lot since then.

Mr. Serizawa taught him how to read, write and speak. He also took him to see a doctor after taking him in. He found out that his quirk was somewhat unique, granting him some super strength, scales on his sides and arms, and gills on his neck to breath underwater.

 He found out that his quirk was somewhat unique, granting him some super strength, scales on his sides and arms, and gills on his neck to breath underwater

(Ishiro's new look, ignore the dorsal fins for now...)

For some time, Ishiro had been homeschooled, but eventually Mr. Serizawa would enroll him in a school so he could socialize and make some friends.

At the same time he was enrolled, another student was being enrolled as well with him, and both were waiting outside the class until they were called to go in.

Ishiro: Are you new as well?

???: Yeah.

Ishiro: Looks like I'm not alone today heh, names Ishiro Serizawa, nice meeting you.

???: Kyojuro.

Ishiro: Oh, just Kyojuro?

Kyojuro: Yeah, leave it at that.

Ishiro: If that's cool with you then. Excited?

Kyojuro: It doesn't matter to me. I have a mission and duty to fulfill, and that's all that matters to me.

Ishiro: Sounds fair.

Teacher: Alright, you two can come in!

Both Ishiro and Kyojuro would walk in and stand in front of the class.

Teacher: Alright you two can introduce yourself.

Ishiro: I'm Ishiro Serizawa.
Kyojuro: Kyojuro.

Teacher: Care to tell us a little about yourselves? Former school? Quirks?

Ishiro: I was homeschooled, this is my first school actually. My quirk is kinda complicated... I have super strength, gills and some scales. Pretty unique.