Roommates: Part 3

Description:

●Final partttt!!
●Sin, Smut, Seggc time, whatever you call it, is in this part!
●Sweet sensual sin♡
●Gentle and what not~
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Last time:

Making my way back up to his gorgeous face, I start a heated but passionate makeout. Tongues twirling together again, causing Adrien to gasp. As the makeout gets more heated by the second, I trail my hands down to Adriens crouch, feeling him getting excited...
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Luka's POV

As I clutch Adrien's growing bulg through his jeans, he makes an eek noise (as in an excited little eeek😶🙃.) I smirk at him, "mind if I take these skinny blue jeans off of you?" I teased. "Ugh, the pleasure would be mine," Adrien replied.

Third POV

Luka gently unbuttoned Adrien's jeans, unzipping them following. Luka every so slowly slid the matriel off of Adrien's perfect legs. In awe of the skin being revealed before him, Luka whiseld (yknow that one dragged out whistle, you do when you're looking at something mint🥴👍.)

Luka pulled the jeans off of Adrien's feet, finally having them completely off. Adrien got up from his lying down position and kissed Luka, whilst working on unbuttoning his jeans also. Both boys being left in their underwear, Luka lightly pushed Adrien back down on his back, lying on the bed again.

Luka looked at Adrien as he folded his fingertips within Adriens waistband of his boxers. Adrien nodded, and Luka tore off the materiel, leaving a bare Adrien: ready to be loved. Luka gently held Adrien's member(pp, cock, weewee💀🤙) and licked the tip, ever so softly. Doing so, earned a high pitched moan from the blonde. Adrien's hands found their way into Luka's deep blue locks, scrunching at his hair.

With that, Luka took Adrien's whole length into his mouth, making Adrien's grip on Luka's hair tighten. Luka bopped his head up and down, whilst touching Adrian's balls in the process. Adrien was in heaven, he didn't think it could get any better but then, Luka did something in humanly with his tongue. Twirling it around his member as he deep throated at the same time. Adrien was about to burst.

"L-Lukaaaa~" he moaned, "fu-fuck, you're a-amazing, I'm so clo-close~" Luka hummed in response, sening vibrations through Adrien's body, leading him into overdrive. "Oh-Oh-OH~ LUKAAAA~" Adrien moaned at the top of his lunges. And with that he climaxed, releasing his seed into Luka's mouth. Proud of his efforts Luka swallowed every last drop, leaving Adrien's member with a loud 'POP' sound.

Luka's POV

I smirked too myself, trailing my way up too Adrien's face leaving more kisses and marks along his beautiful body. "Hmm~," he hummed "your turn babe," Adrien murmured. "Uh ah, I had other plans for myself, if you're okay with it of course?" I suggest to him. Adrien layer still, thinking of my proposition, tinkering away he smiled. "I think I know what you have in mind~" he skeemed at me.

Adrien got up, switching to laying on his tummy with his back arched perfectly. "Oh wow, you're quick too assume huh~" I giggled at him, staring at the boy in front of me. "Well if my maths adds up, this is your plan right? Unless you don't want my beauty booty~" Adrien questioned at me. I was taken back by his little Nickname for his bum.. beauty booty, only he would do that..

Despite my little cackle, I answer him "of course I want your beauty booty~" I run my hands along his sides, dragging them down to his booty (beauty booty👀😌), I spread his cheeks kissing each one gently. I bring myself back up to his face, asking him "suck, for me beauty," with my fingers near his lips. Adrien opens his mouth, as my fingers brush past his juicy soft lips. His tounge touches my fingers, swirling in between them.

As Adrien lubes up my fingers, I take my other hand to myself, stroking my length(pp,member, cock💀👍.) As I feel the wetness on my fingers I pull them out of Adrien's mouth, earning another loud 'POP'. Pleased with his work, Adrien then quickly moves to bring his attention to my member. He takes in the tip, sucking it lightly. I hiss at his sudden actions, bending over him to reach his ass. As he takes me all in, I slowly start to tease his entrance. Making him send vibrations through me body.

As he goes back up to the tip, and back down for the second time I time my first finger with his rhythm. Slowly poking into his entrance as he takes me in again. Adrien hums as I do so, making me twitch in response. "Jesus, Adrien you're so tight~" I hiss at him, earning another hum. I slowly start to add another finger, as Adrien bops up his head with a 'POP,' he starts stroking my length, and fast, fondling with my balls at the same time. With both my fingers all the way inside him, I indicate for him to lay back down how he was before, removing my fingers in the process, earning a whine from the lack of touch.

I make my way back to his face trialing kisses again, meeting his lips and giving him a passionate kiss. He twitches in response, waiting for my touch again. Following his body language, I align myself with his entrance. "You ready babe?" I ask him, doe eyed he says "always for you." I lean forward and peck him one more time on the lips, before I slowly start to push into him. Whincing at the sudden size entering him, I shhh him gently, kissing him in attempt to move his attention away from the pain.

As our tongues collide again, I push in all the way. Earning a hiss from my beautiful blonde, I break away from the kiss only to say "it'll feel better soon, I promise," creresing his face, he nods in return. I decide to stay still for a few moments, allowing Adrien to adjust to my size. After a few moments pass, he says "okay, (sigh), okay you can romance me." And with that, I start to slowly move, back and forth. Earning scrunched up faces from Adrien, I ask "Hey hey, are you alright, do you want me to stop? If you need I'll sto-"

Adrien cut me off, "no no, please just go faster, I've never felt like this before~" shocked, I go faster "your wish is my command, master Adrien~." Sighing in releaf of the sudden change of pace, Adrien starts to grip the bed sheets, in a bundle in his hands. "Ugh you feel so warm and tight around me baby~" I moan to him, "m-master, call me master again," Adrien pants at me.

I smirk, and get close to his ear whispering in a deep voice, "you feel amazing, master." Adrien's eyes roll back into his skull, again following his body language, I go faster and faster. Creaking the bed with every in and out motion. Adrien's back starts to arch, smirking to myself, I muster up my strength to go even quicker, adding my hand to his length. Adrien, overdriven with sensations and feelings, moans "holy fuc-fuck, i-im abou-t to cu-," his sentence interrupted by his climax again.

Pulling out of his entrance, Adrien crawls over to me and takes every inch in his mouth. Bopping back and forth, and sucking as hard and fast as he could, I start to tingle. Feeling my high coming, I hold Adrien's head at the bottom of my shaft, cumming in his mouth. I let go of his head as he swallows my load. I lift up his chin, meeting him for one more kiss. Collapsing back onto the bed, he rests his head in my bare chest. Staring at each other we just relax in the silence. Twirling each other's hair, we both nod off too sleep...
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Authors note:

Hey hey! Phew that was a lot to write! I hope you all enjoyed😌🥴🤙
I thought my first oneshot back into writing should be a steady one, as I didn't even write one steady one in my old book💀✨️

Word count: 1392 words😶💀

Have an amazing day/night, and stay tuned for more content❤️✨️

-Bear🐻