"All I want is her"

requested

G!P Tzuyu

..........................

Y/N POV

"Good evening Ms. Y/n, I'm late" Principal's brat daughter went to my class, didn't even give me a glance.

I didn't even bother to talk to her cause everybody knows how brat she is, yet every girls and boys adored her.

if you'll gonna asked me, In a thousand people who has a crush on her... I will include myself on everyone of them haha.

It's just a little crush but when I always caught her staring at me, I fall for her even more. I know It's prohibited but even my co-teacher Sana has a crush on her and to our student with a round glass on her big beautiful eyes, Ms. park.

"Class dismissed" I was about to go to my next class when a pair of hands grab mine.

"don't you wanna ask me why I'm always late Ms. Y/n?" for real? she's holding my hand...for real? focus Y/n she's your student!

"Do I need to ask you that Ms. Chou?" I asked her as I composed my self to focus.

"Yes, because I'm you're student and you're my teacher" She answered.

"What's your reason then?" I asked her annoyingly

" Secret" She winked at me and walk out.

'What a bitch!' I told myself and went to my next class...

FASTFORWARD

I went to the principal's office which Tzuyu's father, sat on her famous chair while doing paper works.

*knock* *KNOCK*

"Good Evening Mr. Chou"  I went in front of him "Good evening Ms. Y/n, What Can I do for you? Is it all about my daughter again?" She asked and I nod

"Yes, I wonder why she's always late in my class?" I asked her father and The door immediately opened as I gasped in shocked.

"Goodevening Father" There she is, It's barge in into her father's office like it's her house... how rude she is.

"Oh, Ms. Y/n~ It's nice to see you in here" She stood up beside me.

"Why don't you ask her herself Ms. Y/n?" Her father asked me.

"But you're the parent, you should know what your daughter's doing" I said and she just stood up and smile.

"Ask her, I'm just gonna go outside" Mr. Chou went outside leaving us in a awkward silent.

I stood up too, ready to go outside since she will not going to tell me the reason as I was about to walk she stood in front me, made me corner on the desk behind me.

"Do wanna know the reason why I'm always late?" she asked me seductively, She then put her arms around my waist made me closer to her.

Now I can't hide the red tint on my cheeks now, My body feels like burning as something hard hit my tummy.

She slowly open the button of my uniform, as I can fell my heart beat went faster than ever.

'Beautiful... as I expected' She mumbled.. She's thinking of me naked?

She then started to kiss my neck, I don't know what to do... It feels excited yet I'm scared.

While she did that she slowly took of my skirt and every clothes I wear.

I felt her body specially her hard one down there against my naked body.

Her kissed made me insane and i felt so dizzy.

Her kiss trailed down on my chest, My stomach until she made me sat on her father's desk and stared at my wet fold.

"Don't stare to much" I shyly close my legs and she giggled.

"I'm always late because I always thinking about you every night, like How I fuck you" She said excitedly and dove in my thigh.

I opened my mouth and let out a breathy moan when she pushed her tongue inside me.

"Ohh~~" I moaned out and curled my fingers on her hair pushing her head deeper on my cunt.

"you taste so fucking good, Mommy" she hummed made me groan.

She then stop and kissed my lips for the first time, making me taste myself.

she slightly open the zipper of her pants and pulled down her boxer, her sprung out on my wet pussy.

"Are you ready my love?" She asked me as I nodded quickly to her.

She positioned her tip against my pussy and slowly slid it inside, I cried out at the feeling of her filling me completely up.

"You feels so good baby" 

"Tzuyu-yah  Fuck~~" I moaned out.

She began to pick up the pace more faster, pounding on me roughly.

I threw my head back in pleasure as she held my back preventing me to fall and giving her access to my bare chest and neck.

"I'm so close please~" I breath

She played with my nipples and sucked it.

her right hand began to moved down on my clit, rubbing it in  fast pace.

Her thrust went rougher and faster, after a few more thrust I couldn't take it anymore.

I climaxed so did she...

"Tell your co teacher I'm yours so she couldn't flirt to me" She told me as the door opened.

Her mother and Father noticed the piece of clothes on the floor "Chou Tzuyu!" Her father yelled.

She quickly pulled her cock made me moaned louder, her mother immediately closed the door.

She put on my clothes back and peck my lips, "You can enter now" She yelled made her parent went inside.

"Who told you to make out inside my office?" Her father asked confusedly.

"And you did It with you teacher, Tzuyu-ya!" Her father acted mad.

"Sorry, All I want is Her..." She grabbed my hand 

"Wait..." Her mom called us.

"All I want is her!" She yelled as we run through the hall way on the school.

"I love you" I heard her said that, "I love you too" I mumbled.