|Epilogue| Every Ending has a New Beginning

Start:18th May,2022

Blood trickled down from the forehead to the nose down the lips. He recovered from the blow nad stood up straight and upright looking forward saw the opponent. The rage heaped inside the heart and eyes were burning with a glaze. He took a step forward leaving behind his men and faced Vincenzo Ferrari.

"This is not how you are supposed to hurt your lord Vince ",growled Benedetto.

" Lord?", a laugh left his mouth," don't you think too highly of yourself Mr. Benedetto Luciano.", the other one replied.

A rush of bullets passed from both the sides. Penetrating and  piercing the flesh of men who stood loyal and unfazed for their respective families. Men from each side fell,some stood again to fight for their brothers till their last breathe. But the two men stood still in front of each other their eyes remained on each other.

" I can't see fear in your eyes Vince. "

" I lost them when I was 13 " , was all that was said by Vincenzo.

Both did not speak only the sounds of bullets and screams came from the background.

" I don't know why you are proceeding with this just stand out of my way let me do my work and stop this war this will not end well.", said Vince with an unbothered look as he found this war to be meaningless.

" I will not stand aside because your one wrong decision will affect the whole Italian Mafia." In probably a matter of seconds the hands of Benedetto found a knife in the jacket and it stabbed the man infront.

"You want to continue this ? Fine then Luciano.", growled the injured one.

Vince held his head and banged it against the metal sheet beside the two. Upon getting hit twice he stumbled back but again gained control over the body. It seemed as if the tables had turned but Ben jumped forward and kicked where he had stabbed earlier. He took the chance kicked Vincenzo on the leg. The situation was under his control. Holding Vince against the cold hard floor his elbow gave a blow to Vincenzo's back. "You are still a weakling." , growled Benedetto. Just at this moment Vince's hand caught hold of Ben's neck choking him. He threw Ben across the room. The Soilders did not dare to move.

Everything became silent. The men of Luciano pointed their gun at Vincenzo while the other group of Ferrari's did the same to Benedetto.

It was never easy to knock out Ben. He always had strategy to kill the person in front of him. But this Ben on the floor just sat up weakly at the floor while panting hard he looked at Vincenzo.

Each one in the room knew the storm is about to come. Vincenzo especially knew that Benedetto had already planned how to kill him in 6 different ways. He knew that the Ben the one that was just lying infront of him struggling to breathe had made the whole plan of taking out each member of his group.

Everything seemed to halt for a second before Benedetto lunged at Vincenzo causing him to crash against the floor. Even before the men
As soon as the men of Ferrari realised they rushed towards Benedetto and one of them hit him near his head.

"This is of no use friend. This will all begin anew. Because Every Ending has a New Beginning. ",said Benedetto.

" You are just good with words ."

A loud sound was heard and in a matter of seconds fire engulfed everything in view. All of them burner down to ashes.

10 years later-

"What do you want to do ?"

"Hunt down the Ferrari's and kill each one of them."

On the other side -

"What are you going to do?"

"Burn down the name Luciano from the pages of Italian Mafia history."