Chapter 1

Cold sweats ran down the forehead carefully falling from the strand of hair and onto the tip of the nose. It continued from the nose to the lips and finally down the throat. Sweaty hands trying hard to get a strong grip on the gun and eyes looking around trying to figure something lurking in the dusty, old warehouse dimly lit. Heart was beating fast and the breathes became fast when all of a sudden..

" Aiden", a voice spoke out behind his ears as his soul almost jumped out leaving his body behind on this earth.

"Shut up Nivan. Stop startling me.", replied Aidan with his left hand on his chest and his right hand which was holding the gun on his waist.

"Did see someone inside?", asked the blonde short haired Nivan.

"Nah I don't see anyone inside maybe they are hiding in the darker parts of this ware..." , before he could get a chance to complete his statement Nivan walked in with her gun held tightly between her hands.

She took cautious steps while looking around to spot someone.

"Hey heyyy Nivan Niv... stop don't go further we don't know who is inside get back Ni..", all this went in vain as no words could pursue the determned Nivan to close off the case of this mysterious murderer. Seeing no attempt from Nivan's side to stop Aiden followed behind. After about half an hour Nivan finally concluded ,"There's no one inside here either we lost track of the unknown suspect or the information was wrong. "

They both walked out of the warehouse as there was no point of staying there any further. While on the way back Nivan took the walkie talkie from the back seat of the car tried to contact which was successful after a few tries.

"Hello Agent 205 reporting", said Nivan.

-"Yes"

- "Pass it to Council, 6A, East Wing Head Renessa."

-"Hold on"

A voice came through the walkie talkie

'Hello miss there is a call from Agent 205 wanting to contact you.'
'Transfer the call'

Again the voice said to Nivan "The call is being transferred to Ms. Renessa"

"Hello Ms. Renessa Agent 205 reporting ", said Nivan.

"Yes what's the matter did you find something?",questioned Renessa from the other

" Nothing. Not even a single drop of evidence was found. Maybe they were altered before our arrival or the informer gave a wrong information."

"What ? Are you serious what am I going to say in the board of council's meeting of SIA I was the one who said that there is someone behind all those mysterious and unusual deaths going around the city and now nothing is getting into the hand regarding this.", replied a frustrated Renessa.

"Mam maybe in the next meeting you should also give your opinion same as the other boards councils because without proof we will not get more than 2 months to proceed with this case.", advised Aiden.

"Impossible. I will end this case. I will prove myself", said Renessa before abruptly hanging down.

"What is the meaning of 'Prove Myself' she is acting weird these days isn't it Nivan."

"She has always been weird Aiden. Now focus on driving"

Change of Sets-

A woman in her early 30s sat on the desk by her window with a folder infront of her. Her dark chocolate brown colour hair was wrapped up into a bun on the top of her head. Her fingers fiddled with the pen's cap as her eyes was immersed into the papers in front of her. The lamp's light shone brightly on her pale skin and her dark brown orbs. She was highly engrossed into her work it seemed as if she won't notice even if a sudden earthquake attacks the floor beneath her.

Everything was normal in the room until all of a sudden the door opened as in swift matter of seconds she stood straight, facing the door her gun pointing towards the person outside the door and her body almost ready to throw down the other person.

"Mel, O My God I thought you would not notice me like the way you were so romantically staring at the papers I thought you got lost in the words on the document but as usual the always alerted Melissa you had to change all of a sudden into your heroic mode."

"If you actually thought I would not be alert then you are the biggest fool Kai.", replied Melissa while putting her gun down on the desk.

"Why all of a sudden you decided to barge into my room?"

"Oh just got to learn that some one from SIA has suspected that these recent missing of people and death has been caused by some mysterious serial killer typo murderer so they are investigating."

"Let them Kai. Let the kids play but hopefully they maintain distance from the fire to prevent them from burning down. "

"You can stop this if you want Mel you are the ultimate why unnecessary trouble Ms.Melissa?"
Both looked towards the door as an man in his mid 40s entered the room.

"I can James but we should not always involve ourselves into every matter let them do whatever they want until they are in limits. Got it?"

"Yes Miss Luciano.", both the men said in unison.

Melissa nodded to this. Sensing that there conversation was over James bid them a good bye and went away.

Melissa thought Kai would leave but he stood there staring blankly at her,"Do you have anything more to say Kai?"

"Nah"

"Then why are you standing have a seat let me switch on the television and watch some of your princess movies with you", Melissa said in a pure sarcasm.

Kai plopped himself on the bed and replied,"Well I am not biased towards any Disney movie but I would love to see Frozen"

Melissa gave Kai a weird look before ,"Are you serious", left her mouth."

"I am always dead drop serious about Disney."

A/n's note:
Finally the old set of characters is back. And also Kai is back with is love for Disney.

Please let me know if I have to improve something in this chapter or my writing.

[A hint: Renessa will play an important role in this whole story]