Insanely Insatiable

"Sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love."― Gabriel García Márquez

Title: Insanely Insatiable

Author: Lennon_Leia

Language: Filipino and English

This has been in my library for almost a month. I'm glad that I gave this story a chance. It's been so long since I shared my thoughts about a story I've read so let's start...

Insanely Insatiable embarks upon the world of Nymphomania. Some may think this is just a hoax but evidence shows that this behavior is a factual true and serious illness.

The story needs an open-minded reader due to the sensitivity of the character. Rina Lourdes Co being a person with compulsive sexual behavior performs certain activities that are outside the boundaries of our moral beliefs.

Yes, there's a lot of cheating but you have to understand that she has no control over her sexual behavior. In some parts of the story I almost drop it, Rina doesn't care where and with whom to have sex. Her mind is full of erotic fantasies.

As reported by Patrick Carnes, around 3% of women suffer from sex addiction. Nymphomania has not yet received major attention from researchers and clinicians. I love how bold the author is for sharing this story because our society considers uncontrolled sexual behavior to be nefarious.