Just Fall In Love Again

"Well, we all make mistakes, dear, so just put it behind you. We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us."
― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea

Title: Just Fall In Love Again

Author: asherina_kenza

Language: Filipino

This is the story that will make you realize the things we used to neglect. A story that does not only tell about love but also how to accept our mistakes and learn from it. It's an eye-opener for those people who easily judge others based on their past. We all made wrong decisions and suffer for wrong reasons.

Kei Marie fall inlove to a douchebag. But we can't blame her, she just followed her heart's desire just like each of us do. Yes, she made a huge mistake which caused her baby's life. It also has psychological effect on her. Where all she wants is to be love and be loved back.

Drake Cortezano is every girl's dream man. He accepted Kei Marie despite of her flaws and dark past. He loves her and proves to her that she is worthy. Kei Marie loses her self-esteem. She may act tough but deep inside she is broken. She allows shame, bitterness and angry in her heart.

You will surely learn lessons from the story..

Faith in God; whenever we have problems we tend to forget to call Him first. The first thing we usually do is to solve it by ourselves yet our actions would leave harm than good. Both Kei Marie and Drake realize that they can't do nothing without God.

Forgive and forget; ever wondering why your past still haunts you? Why it's hard to forget? It's because you didn't forgive. Kei Marie has self-esteem and trust issue, she thinks she's not worthy for Drake. It's because she has not forgive herself. She keeps on blaming herself for the mistake she did. Drake help her realize that before she can be able to love other, she must love herself first.

This story is also for those girls who feel unvalued, dumped and worthless. Being virgin doesn't mean that you are better than non-virgins. We have our own choices and it's up to you to be wise in deciding, and be witty handling yourself and your life's challenges. Just remember in everything there is a purpose. Kei Marie's adversities made her better and stronger person.

One day, one person will give up everything for you and that is worth every heartbreaks.