4.Broken 💔

Next Day :

Nanon : I can't forget him Chimon.

Chimon : Who?

Nanon : that guy in the park , Oh my god he was literally so handsome. I want to know about him more actually I will propose him.

Chimon : What ? You saw him yesterday and today you will propose him are you out of your mind?

Nanon : Have you seen his face ?

Chimon : No ,I saw only his back.

Nanon : that's the reason, He was so fucking Handsome that's why I want to propose him before anyone does.

Chimon : Then Follow him Mr.Korapat. For the first time you are loving someone, you will be having my whole support!

Nanon(smiles) : Okay ! Thanks buddy.

Next Day:

Nanon started following the Man he saw in the park. Nanon doesn't know his name , his profession, his background nothing he doesn't care about anything he only likes the person infront of him and he wants to propose him. He started following him everywhere not even leaving washroom. The Man arrived his Home, Nanon followed him then he realised he was standing infront of the Man's door soon he moved back and started walking towards the lift. He waited for the Man in the parking lot. After an hour the Man arrived again, he took his work bag and started walking towards Bus stop, Nanon was stunned like the Man has car but why does he talking Bus ? Anyways just follow, He took the bus with the Man , he doesn't know where the bus is talking him , but the Man infront of him making Nanon smile , Nanon's dimples flashing for no particular reason, The Man arrived infront of Hope Hospital,he looked at the Man as he took his apron hangs around his arm then he took stethoscope he hangs it around his next.

Nanon (talking to himself) : So he is doctor nice , I am an Actor he is doctor all set.

Nanon waits for an hour outside the hospital after sometime he asked a nurse about the Man she said He a doctor in this hospital his name is Dr.Ohm Pawat Chiswangdae and it will take 2 to 3 hours to complete his shift......Nanon walks towards his home and then moves to his house he gets ready in his house ,he wears a white tshirt with black pants buys a flower bouquet....after reaching the hospital he waited for an hour then followed Ohm as he came out the hospital and drives away in a cab , Nanon follows him, He reached where Ohm reached as he saw surrounding with full lights Nanon thought what a beautiful place to propose him , He tries to get in but the watchman stopes him after a lot of tries finally Nanon gave up took his wallet and handed the money to Watchman , He enters the building he saw people roaming here and there but he least bothered about people around him he was only thinking about Ohm ,practising his proposal again and again , he finally reached the Ohm flat which was closed ,he asked a girl about the people in the house the girl said they are all on the rooftop 6th floor please check there.

Nanon climbed the last floor as there was no life to the last floor. He was so happy that he is going to see the love of his life. He was at the back of crowded people he made his was to the middle row as he looked up tears started flowing from his eyes as he saw Ohm exchanging rings with a girl. Nanon was completely broken by the incident talking place infront of his eyes, he took his steps backwards got out of the building , tears flowing down from his eyes he keep on Whipping them but still he was hurt and his tears are flowing non stop. He sat on a bench after running away from that place

Nanon : Do I need this ? Fuck ! For the first time I liked a person other than my career and this is what I deserve? Am I joke to the god? FUCK IT, I don't like him, I don't like anyone in this whole world. Career yeah career first career think of being a famous actor Nanon....Yeah nothing is important than my career!