Part 4: The Afton Family.

A week later me and Michael kept things quite.. we only talked when we needed to and did our night shifts as normal.

Mr Afton was kind enough to let us have the Thursday night off as he invited me to have dinner with the rest of this family, for some reason.

However, I finished getting ready and walked down to the address Michael gave me.

I walked up to the freshly painted dark purple door, Mr Afton must like the colour purple.

It was a fairly big family house with a massive front garden with a tree and a swing.

I knocked on the door and waited. "Hello, you must be y/n!" a woman greeted after she open the door. "Hi it nice to meet you." I responded.

"Come on in." She welcomed. "WILLIAM, MICHAEL! Y/N's HERE!" She sang walking toward the kitchen while I awkwardly stood at the front door.

"Hey y/n." Michael said smiling walking down the stairs.

"Hi." I smiled as he stood in front of me. "You look, really nice!" He said admiring what I was wearing. "Thank you." I laughed. "Michael dinner will be ready in 10! Please go check on your father!" Mrs Afton ordered.

"Okay mum!" He said. "Come on
y/n!" He said pulling me upstairs by my arm. "Waiiittt let me take my shoes off!" I said.

♥︎𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽♥︎

"DINNERS READY!!!" Mrs Afton shouted while me and Michael had a conversation with Mr Afton about the animatronics. "Coming my beautiful wife." He says with wide loving eyes.

Michael sat next to me while we watched Mr and Mrs Afton. "I have something for you." Mr Afton whispered to his wife. He then walked over to a cupboard and pulls out a flat, square, purple box with a blue and white ribbon on it. He told Mrs Afton to close her eyes and she did so.

He gently placed the box in her hands. "Open your eyes, love." She opened her eyes in wonder and opened her gift.

"Oh William, you really shouldn't have." She whines staring at the white peal necklace in front of her.

"Let me help you put it on." William offered taking the necklace then moving her pale ginger hair out of the way.

"Here!" William said standing in front of her. Mrs Afton planted a kiss on Williams lips and sat down at the table with me and Michael.

"ELIZABETH! EVAN! COME DOWN STAIRS WE HAVE A GUEST!" William shouts from the stairs. Moments later two small children came running down the stairs then almost immediately sitting down.

"Whose this daddy?" A young girl asks. She didn't even wait for an answer and said, "Oh is this the y/n Michael won't shut up about!" She claims smiling at Michael. "Yeah, um this is y/n!" Michael says. "It's lovely to meet you y/n, I'm Elizabeth.. and this is Evan!" Elisabeth says happily.

"Hi." Evan says quietly not looking up from his food. "Oh how rude, sorry y/n.. I'm Mrs Afton but you may call me Clara." Mrs Afton apologised. I smiled and continued to eat.

♥︎𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽♥︎

"Thank you Clara, the food was amazing." I say standing up and getting ready to leave. "Leaving so soon?" Mrs Afton asked. "Oh I didn't know how long you wanted me to stay..." I said.

"CAN Y/N STAY FOR A SLEEPOVER!!!" Elizabeth screamed jumping up and down. "Of course she can, if you want to stay of course." Mrs Afton asked me.

"Okay why not, I'm going to have to go home to get some more clothes." I laughed.