Author's Note.

I'm sorry, but I'm shutting down my roleplays right now. I'm tired of people breaking rules, the overpowered, perfect characters, the lack of communication, drama, etc. With that being said, thank you for those who did roleplay with me. You know, even if we stopped there's a lot of good memories and some funny moments that happened that I did enjoy. So, thank you all for those memories.

I honestly don't know if I'll reopen this roleplay book, but I'm not taking it down either, since there's fond memories in here. Honestly, this roleplay book is the only reason I'm on Wattpad anymore, so I won't be as active on here. But I'm not deleting my account, because there are still fond memories on here.

You can message me still, and I'll reply, but no more roleplaying. Since I won't be as active, I'm just gonna share the Instagram account where I roleplay as Gio, and you'll see her Instagram posts, too, and then me rambling out of character on my story, lmao.

 Since I won't be as active, I'm just gonna share the Instagram account where I roleplay as Gio, and you'll see her Instagram posts, too, and then me rambling out of character on my story, lmao

I just do dumb stuff on it with other people and we have fun, lol. But of course where it says "Ad" in the bio is the link to my actual art account, where you can moreso interact with me ooc. That's my final statement. I think this is for the best. Again, I can't stress this out enough, thank you all for just interacting and roleplaying with me. I've met some pretty cool and funny people on here.