Chapter 68- A dream come true

One day I'd wake 

up feeling more

Sana and Dahyun were experiencing their ultimate ARMY dream when they spoke with Taelove, who was so nice and charming that he answered all of their candid questions

Sana and Dahyun were experiencing their ultimate ARMY dream when they spoke with Taelove, who was so nice and charming that he answered all of their candid questions. He was laughing heartily at your amusing friends. They were enthralled by his rich, husky voice. They couldn't comprehend he was lying there in front of them, speaking casually.

Because of the footage of your two friends in crazy ARMY mode, you and LuiMei were high-giving each other. LuiMei joins them and inquires about the upcoming Sydney tour as well as the welfare of the other members. As they chat with Taehyung, Sana, and Dahyun's eyes twinkle. They simply cannot grasp the idea that he is 'hot.' The girl who had never heard of the band or even followed them turned out to be one who got one of the most gorgeous members.  How did Yunru get such good luck? ARMY would kill to speak with them, yet they are meeting him so casually. He's not even speaking as he does on Vlive.

You stood behind them, narrowing your eyes at your smirking soulmate and muttering, "Was it necessary for you to answer a call while you were in bed? These three have already forgotten about their soulmates."

You can't stand the girls swooning over your sweetheart because he looks so hot. Their adoration makes you uneasy. You are aware of how thrilling this is for them. Their eyes glistened with ecstatic tears.

Sana laughed and turned around "Your soulmate is jealous of ARMY, Taehyungie! ...and check out how salty she is."

Taehyung chuckled, "Oh, it's that so?..my baby caught me at the wrong time... it's 10  a.m., you know. Kookie and I went to bed late "Sana almost fell out of her chair as he winked at her.

You cocked your head, "Have you played 'Overwatch' ? Is Sejin aware that you two have never sleptwhen you are rooming together?"

"Oh, my goodness!" Dahyun murmured as she saw your and your soulmate's contentment. Sana fanned herself, still finding the entire interaction weird. LuiMei couldn't stop laughing.