🍋┆DS!Drinkberry┆"There you are, darling!"

⋆ DS! Dream x DS! Ink x DS! Blue ⋆

Requested by GhamzehPmd

⚠︎ Warnings ⚠︎
Bottom Dream
Lemon/sin
Threesome

[ No POV ]
---------------

   Dream sighed as he sat on his bed. He was tired after his long day of work. He groaned as he remembered that they still haven't been able to catch his brother. But, he flopped back into the king-sized mattress — his wings solayed comfortably under his back — not wanting to do anything else.

   He stared at the ceiling for a bit, before his eyes closed and he began falling asleep. Before he could completely lose consciousness, Dream's eyes snapped open to see Ink and Blue walking through the door. "Ah! There you are, darling!" Blue smirked, closing the door behind him as Ink walked in.

   Dream sighed, blushing lightly at the nickname. "What do you two want?" He groaned, refusing to sit up  but still staring at them. "We wanted some fun time." Ink smirked, him and Blue walking up to the bed.

   "We haven't had any in a while, you've been too busy." Blue added, frowning. He crawled into the bed, on top of Dream, while Ink navigated himself behind him. It was a bit difficult from his wings though. "Of course, nothing will be done if you're not up for it~" Ink purred into his non-existant ear.

   "Fine. But not too much, I'm tired." Dream sighed, agreeing to having sex with them. "Yay! Thanks darling!" Blue exclaimed, beginning the session with rough kisses and love bites on the right side of Dream's kneck. Ink was kissing and licking over the left side, a couple hickeys were left on both sides.

   Dream's wings flexed as he made more room for Ink to get closer to him, his arms wrapping around his waist. Dream let out a couple grunts, but nothing more, until the two became more touchy, Blue leading his hands slowly down to his waist, then to his pelvis.

   Dream moaned at the touch in his private area — still with nothing summoned — there wasn't much they could do other than tease. But, he knew if he'd give in so soon, they'd tease him regardless.

   Ink's hands trailed down to the same place, the two of them rubbing against his pelvic bone as Ink continued to kiss around his neck. Blue, however, pulled Dream into a lustful and pationate kiss, granting himself permission to shove his tongue into Dream's mouth and play around with his tongue.

   Dream moaned into the kiss, his arms held onto Blue's shoulders tightly. At this point, both of the tops had summoned their ecto-dicks, Ink grinding into Dream's back, while Blue did so to his front. Dream couldn't help the moans that left his mouth, even if they were muffled by his kiss with Blue.

   Dream's wings figitted in pleasure, eventually getting  reaction from Blue, which was using a couple strings to loosly hold his wings up. At the same time, the two had removed themselves from each other. A string of blue and yellow saliva connecting their mouths still, mixing into green at some spots.

   "Okay dear, you've had enough time now~ summon your fem body~" Ink purred, gently biting Dream's neck. Dream let out a shaky breath, doing as he was told. He summoned an ecto-pussy and some medium sized breasts. "Thank you darling!" Blue smiled.

   There was a bit more of the kisses and teasing of his his ecto before they actually tugged down Dream's pants, slipping them off of him and growing then to the side. They did the same with their own.

   The two of them lifted Dream up enough so they could align their dicks with his two entrances. Then, they quickly pulled him down, taking in both of their lengths at the same time. Dream moaned loudly, panting softly as he adjusted to the sudden raise of pleasure.

   Blue and Ink could feel each other's lengths through the walls deviding the two deep caves. It only made them more excited for the next parts of their fun time. After a couple minutes, they started bouncing Dream on them, penetrating both holes.

   Dream couldn't help the lewd moans, his eyes tearing from the pleasure. Blue and Ink enjoyed the sounds, though they themselves were also moaning quietly.

   Dream leaned into Ink, his eyes half-lidded as he looked nearly ready to fall asleep. "Don't pass out love~" Blue said, kissing him once again. Dream nodded, reciprocating the kiss. At this point, Dream had already climaxed, though he was getting close to cumming again.

   After a few more thrusts, Dream came over Blue again, cause Blue to cum as well, and Ink just a moment after. They both pulled out and laid to gather on the bed, cum leaking from both of Dream's entrances. "Thank you love~" Blue purred, kissing Dream's cheek as he passed out.

«𖠌»
꧁ 813 words ꧂

✮ Dream belongs to Jokublog
✮ Ink belongs to Comyet/mye bi
✮ Blue belongs to P0pc0rnpr1nce
✮ Dream swap belongs to OneBizarreKai (?)

✦ Sorry that it's shirt, I had no clue how to write this. I haven't read/written threesomes before, which made it difficult 😅