CHAPTER 9: Visitors...New or Old.?.

Huh' who's that'

"What are you doing in my school...brother" arien asked again to his ....brother.

He do have some same features but he look totally opposite of  arien

He do have some same features but he look totally opposite of  arien. He looks more happy while arien looks more...... depressed.

"Oh well I'm going to be in the same school as you isn't that fun ... brother"  his brother said smiling mischievously .

"And.....who is that is she your girlfriend........"

"Uh...no I'm not ."

"That means i have have a chance!!"

"""No you don't!"""

"Aw..why not..." His brother said coming closer to me.

But something or someone came in between.

"Oi! Don't you dare touch her !" Calestial? Said.

"And who might you be ...." Arien brother asked .

" Mr. None of your damn business"

"Oh if i were you i wouldn't do that...." The bell rand silencing him and allowing arien to drag him away...... " By the way the names AKAZA!!! Don't forget!!"

Calestial turns towards me  i looked him in the eye.

"Explain!"

" Well.......only i can bully you , you're mine to bully"he said dragging his feet away..." Go to class or else the teacher will scold you".

--------------------------------------
"SinQ=P/H
CosQ=B/H
TanQ=P/B........."

My wandered to my phone when I saw message pop up.

Mr.A$$hole ✋😃🔫.
What the fuck is this shit do you understand any of it.

I do...

What was it called again trinosymetry.
Trisympathy.
Trianosaurus

Trigonometry.

How do you even understand this .

Maybe because i know Pythagoras...

Now WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!

HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVEN GOT PASSED!

I HAVE MY WAYS!

STOP WITH THE CAPS..

"so would you like to answer thae questions Mr Roosevelt." The teacher said looking at calestial with narrowed eyes....

'uh-huh'

"*Sigh* please move out of my class"

'hehe'
_______________________________

"He's an idiot"

"Yes he is "via said laughing...

"Well I better be off to the apartment i have a lot to unpack" i said waving to her.

"Yeah you better"

__________________________
Man this sucks

'it do'

Ding dong

Who's here i don't think i have given anyone my homes address. Should I open it .
'probably not'

I think i should . I grabbed the handle and opened the door only to see the guy from the last night......to my surprise.

"Huh what are you doing here" i said confused how he knew where I lived recently.

" Oh I'm here just to see who's new to my building..." He said smiling.

"This building is yours" i said in surprise . He must be rich.

" Honey the company who made it is mine....so are you"

Hey guys author here so i just wanna say thank you for the love you all are giving this story.
And......
I might go on a break or so for a week or two. But i will tell ya all when .
~love ya 💖💖💖