chapter 2

The three boys found themselves flying through a big and long tunnel made out of multicolored light with occasional flashes of light. Nathan zipped to the front of the trio with his excitement showing while the other two had the same expression. Ezuraki even screamed, "WOOOOOOOO!" as he was flying through.

While flying through the long tunnel Tdog was spinning forward with a big smile clearly enjoying that the tunnel didn't have any gravity

"Man this is going to be AWESOME!" Tdog exclaimed with fists pumped into the air while still spinning.

"You bet!" Nathan replied to him, doing a barrel roll. "I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans we get up to in Amphibia!"

"Same here!" Ezuraki said. "And what better people to get up to them with than my two best friends on all of wattpad!"

Both guys smiled as they got in closer to him for a group hug.

"The sky's literally the limit for what we can do. Maybe we can even deliver a sucker punch to King Andrias while we're there," Tdog suggested "but maybe that might be wishful thinking, though."

"Probably." Nathan suggested, "But hey, as long as we're having fun, that's all that matters, right?"

Both nodded their heads.

"Yeah, you're right. It is." Ezuraki said before looking at his wrist to check his watch. "Oh, and by the way, how close are we to getting there? I feel like we've been flying around in this wormhole place for about... what? An hour or something?"

"Don't worry, dude. We should be arriving pretty soon. In fact, I think we're almost there."

The trenchcoat wearing boy then looked ahead to see a bright light approaching the trio.

"Mhm..." He commented. "Yes we are... Wait! One more thing! If you don't see me with you when we get there, just look for a light blue frog that runs a shop cart filled with strange magic items, ok?"

The two of them then pondered this for a second before they nodded and told him, "Okay. Sure."

He then gave a thumbs up, followed by a salute.

"See you on the other side, guys!" He said.

His friends saluted back and then all three of them saw the bright light getting closer and closer to both of them. It appeared that their destination was approaching.

"We're almost there!" Tdog said, pointing towards what looked like the other end of the portal. "Well, friends. I can't wait to have some fun!"

"Oh, ho ho ho!" Ezuraki replied. "Same here, bro. Welp, no use waiting around. Let's do this!"

They then braced themselves as the brightness got closer, and closer, and closer, until...

* * * * *

We see a scenery of trees and plants as a bright light up in the sky shines

We then see Tdog falling from the sky face first as he spins forward now aiming his feet down before landing in the ground

Then Ezuraki falls from the sky as he does what Tdog did but doing a superhero landing

Tdog slowly sits up as looks around

"Did it work? Are we actually in amphibia?" He said as he looks up to see giant flys flying through the sky

Then he turns to his right to see giant bugs crawling on the trees

"...yup definitely amphibia yo Nathan Ezuraki we made it!?"