The start: Chapter 1

A nice day. The sun shining. The wild smiles on people's face's in the live park. Giving out full positive feelings. Everyone laughing and talking.

Especially this one chaotic duo. Who enjoyed each other's company everyday, every second, every minute, every hour. 24/7 you could say. Learning more together on daily. Never getting sick of each other.

And well, here they were.

yelling

laughing

smiling

☀︎☀︎☀︎

"LOOK FRAGON THAT'S A FUCKING BEE HAVING SEX WITH A FLOWER!!" Yelled the one and only File through the whole park, causing multiple people to turn towards them.

"OMG WE HAVE TO TAKE A VID OF THAT!" Eli quickly answered his bestfriend.

"YESYES TAKE YOUR PHONE OUT I LOST MINE ON THE WAY HERE!"

"YOU WHAT NOW? THIS IS THE THIRD ONE THIS WEEK ELIF.😐"

"ANYWAYSSSS..."

"Bitch where did you put all of those phones to..."

"Don't act as if you didn't drop you'r phone in the toilet yesterday!"

"SHUT UP"

The bickering was heard all over the park now.

"NO ONE CARES JUST RECORD A VIDEO OH MY GOD," File whined now.

"BITCH ASS WAIT!!"

"ELIIII FASTER I THINK THEY ARE FINISHING THEIR FIRST ROUND"

"WHAT." Eli yelled out not knowing if to be surprised by her bestfriend or not...

"What?"

"Save me please jesus.." mumbled out Eli.

"WHAT???" said File, feeling so offended now.

"NOTHING DUMBASS, DONT WORRY L.O.L I'M TAKING MY PHONE OUT RIGHT NOW YEAHHH"

"Did you just say lol outloud-?!"

"No one asked shut up."

"Wow, I loved you fragon..."

"I love my self too thanks."

"BITCH?!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO-" Eli saved himself quickly.

And there the joyful bickering starts again.

☀︎☀︎☀︎