life so far

(hi am doing this because I never done this before lol ) (also warning there's gore and swearing <3 also none of the bloody pic's are mine lol forgot to say that )

well after all what was done years ago ....fun. missing kids, your dad being a furry killer, your dear brother ...dead. because of that dumb prank. so it's just your sweet little sister elizabeth your monster of a dad and you. the foxy mask bully that did the prank of fredbear family diner what a fucking ride.         now your in school now not saying your in fucking kinder garden but collage.  learning....god who knows. but your siting here all alone because everyone knows what you did. and there scared.  scared that YOU will do the same to them. or just it will happen again. there still wondering why your even here . ha. 

but anygays it's time to go home..yay.  but you go to your car a shiny red car that has the word "fucking killer" and "monster" .what you think when you have a car people won't do shit to it even tho they know what happend?  even tho you clean it people are just gonna do it again and again to the point you hate having your last name..."afton" god...

anyways your home now!.. yay!  you walk in the door and bright as day little girl elizabeth runs to you to give you a big hug and smiles oh sweet little elizabeth the only one that loves you still... but look her hair is up in pigtails and lipstick on her face two round ones of lipstick.  and on her lips lol why it's called lipstick but her face is her diy clown makeup to look like your monster dad's new big hit . the funtimes. and her looking like her favorite robot so far.. circus baby. 

"elizabeth

"elizabeth.." you say, "father didn't want you to do this to your face.." "I know .." elizabeth said. "I just... really want to be her she's so wonderful!" elizabeth said with a little sad but cheerful tone. you grin, you look at the clock. "oh it's bedtime " you tell elizabeth "oh..already?" said elizabeth "let's get you to bed you have to be ready when you get to spend the night at charlie's" you say, "OH RIGHT!" elizabeth surprize you go upstairs to wash off elizabeth's diy clown makeup off.

with elizabeth already asleep you get ready for bed also as the last few hour's being friday.. 

your in bed know listening to music playing your playlist "circus baby's pizza world.." you say softly "wonder what's gonna happen to this one"...