cupcake

hmm.. "what is it big brother?" "am trying to figure out how to get that box of cupcakes from fathers shelf." "huh?" as she said with the box of cupcakes.  "elizabeth how did you get them?!?!" "oh I just grab a chair and got them of myself while you were fanboying about foxy." . . . "what-" "you may have thought you were talking about how to get the cupcakes but you were talking about marrying foxy." . . . "10 bucks and you don't tell anyone about this."  "deal" as elizabeth said as she took the money from my hands oh man am broke now. . .

"anyways let's go play a movie and eat the cupcakes!" shouted elizabeth good thing dad wasn't home. we played the movie "beetlejuice" it was our favorite movie we took some soda pops out of dad's room lol. 

it was nice to kinda be a family again I remember all 3 of us playing the movie all 3 of us! me, c.c and elizabeth it was good times "bro "big brother please stop daydreaming about old memories and talking out loud about it I missed the best part because of it." "elizabeth you ruined my drama !.." I said as I put on a sad face ". . ." oh no-

"am .... I am sorry big brother . . I didn't mean to ruin your drama!.." as she said sobbing "oh no! am so sorry ! don't cry! " I said starting to sob as well and soon as I knew it we were both sitting there with a movie and snacks crying.

( hi little thing about my au all three of the afton kids are crybaby's lol it just mike and elizabeth were better at hiding it. lol  :D ) 

an hour later: "heh. so I wasn't the only crybaby they were to haha.. " c.c said as he hugged elizabeth . "I miss you" "oh wait do I see cupcakes? oo better get some before I leave!