is this what you wanted me to see.

"HOLY FU-" before you could finish little elizabeth shut's your mouth for a moment. "shhhh" said elizabeth "there's something I want to show you..." she say's softly . "what is it?"  "it's in dad's office he's gone to see henry, so he won't be back for a few hour's." said elizabeth. "I... " you said.. you thought it was something bad knowing your dad's a furry killer but you got out of bed "Follow me" said elizabeth.

you guy's are in that bunny furry killer office. you haven't been in here since c.c was still alive ....with that furry still making two robot's....two robot's golden and dirty as hell....sometime's they were use for suit's and sometime to put metal bone's in them 

anygay's  you follow elizabeth to see what the sweet girl wanted to show you. "look closely.." she show's you one of his blue paper of one of the funtime's.  freddy. 

"I don't see anything

"I don't see anything.. elizabeth sure you didn't eat a tub of ice cream?" you tell her  little girl elizabeth grab's the blueprint from your hand's and high light's it. "now look..." said a scared but clam tone of a little girl. 

"oh my god

"oh my god....." "is......is that a child....." said elizabeth. "IS THAT WHAT GONNA HAPPEN IF WE GO N-NEAR THEM WHAT HAVE D-" you cover her mouth for a moment for her to cool down.  you didn't want her to know yet... you didn't want to rip up her childhood yet she's only five... still to young for anything.  "it's nothing . your just seeing things.." where have you said that before....to your brother ..c.c when he use to cry to you "M-MIKE PLEASE HEAR M-ME ON THIS! " said a crying child , crying so much and him looking like he haven't sleep for day's.. "oh shut up crybaby it's nothing . your just seeing things." ....you have regret don't you.

"your burning up...go get some rest." you say to little elizabeth. "okay..."