Chapter 8

Recap:

When I walked in my house no one was there... I went to my room and noticed a note on the door that read "me and your father left for vacation" "What?!? They went on vacation without me?!" I yelled. I kept reading "Amber is staying at her new friends house across the street until we come back. You will have to house to yourself for a week and a half." 'Well at least I don't have to look after Amber.' I thought. I walked into my room and fell onto my bed. Man, I was tired from walking so much!

-------------------------------------

I woke up and looked at my clock. It was only 3am, then my stomach rumbled. I went downstairs to get something to eat. I went into the fridge and got an Arizona and some cold pizza, that I was assuming was my sisters. I sat down at the kitchen table and ate after that I went back to bed but decided that I couldn't sleep.

I went downstairs to watch something on our new 70" plasma tv. I watched an American idol that I had recorded the night before. Then I watched Step Up: Miami Heat. By the time that ended it was already 7am. I went to my bathroom to have a shower. After I got out, I left my hair to dry into its natural waves and I didn't put any makeup on. I changed into shorts, a tank top, some vans and to top it off I put on a Neff beanie. Then I checked my twitter and just found 2 DM's from those things that say 'did you see this pic of you?' *enter URL here*. I absolutely HATE those things! I checked my clock and seen that it was 10am. I texted Mel.

Lexi: "Heyyyyyyyy"

Mel: "Sup"

Lexi: "nm, just wanted to know if you could hang out today?"

Mel: "Yea I can, what's your address?"

Lexi: *insert address here*

Mel: "thanks I'll be over in 20 :)"

I turned on some music and danced around like an idiot until I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down the stairs almost tripping, when I got to the door I opened it to see Mel and somebody else. I forgot to put my contacts in this morning, but I swear that it looks just like Jc. "Lexi? Wow I didn't know that you knew Melissa." Jc said. "Come in, yea I met her on the plane." I replied. 'Jc knows Melissa? That's awesome we can all be friends!' I thought to myself.

-------------------------------------

(A/N: it's 1:30am here so I'm going to bed! I hope you like it! :)

~Sydney)