The Project

"What are they arguing about?" said Simon with a hint of annoyance present on his face.

"I don't know. They argue about every little thing these days," replied Piggy, "we should just leave them be so they can sort it out on their own."

"Yeah, you're right." Simon sighed.

They both walked away to let the recipients argue. In the center of the room, was Ralph and Jack having a dispute about Jack slacking off during their project

"It's not that hard to go into the presentation and write!" Ralph screamed, his voice laced with anger and annoyance.

"Well, I had to go get food so we could eat lunch! Be grateful you even have me to get you food!" yelled Jack.

"I could go and get food instead!" shouted Ralph.

"Oh, yeah," Jack walked to Ralph until he was right in his face. "Well why don't you go and do it yourself then?" Jack replied in a low voice.

You could tell Jack was messing with Ralph, his voice was laced with subtle amusement. Ralph, however, was not amused. He was as red as Jack's hair and was avoiding eye contact as much as possible.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Jack said in a clearly amused tone. A wide smile was plastered on his face. "Look at me when I talk to you." Jack blurted out.

He placed a hand on Ralph's chin in order to move his head toward him, and then moved his forehead to Ralph's.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Ralph shouted out, his breath reaching Jack.

His face felt like it was on fire, and it wasn't helping that Jack was so close to his face. Ralph turned his eyes to gaze into Jack's. He felt as if he spent hours looking into Jack's sky blue eyes, but mere seconds had past. Before he knew it, his lips were connecting with Jack's unbearibly soft one's. Ralph pulled away and looked into Jack's eyes.

"Wha-what...was that for?" Ralph said with a huff. He adverted his eyes away from Jack's gaze but couldn't take the tension. He looked back towards Jack, who was now smirking.

"Your lips were...something else. Do you want more?" Jack said with a husky voice. He couldn't hide his strong desire to make Ralph his.

"What do you mean?! You just...you just..." Ralph trailed off.

Ralph thought of what just happened. He was so shocked that Jack did that. He didn't seem like the type of guy that would be into him of all people. There were plenty of cute girls around campus and even cute guys Jack could go for.

"What's wrong? Did you not like it?" Jack said.

Ralph was brought back from his thoughts and back into reality.

"I...I..." Ralph trailed off again.

He didn't have any words to express his undeniable feelings he had for Jack. He had always felt some kind of feeling for him, but he couldn't accept it. Not only that but he did have a few dreams about Jack...

"I'll make up your mind for you then." Jack mumbled under his breath.

He took ahold of Ralph's chin with his right hand and wrapped his left arm around his waist. He pushed their bodies close together, until there was no room left to breathe.

Ralph gasped, "Jack!".

"This will make up your mind." Jack hushed Ralph with his lips.

This time, both of them were in sync with each other. Their lips moving fiercely as they fought for dominance. Jack brushed up on Ralph's lower lip, practically begging for entrance into his mouth. Ralph eagerly opened his mouth as he gripped Jack's shoulders with both hands. Both Ralph and Jack were bright red and super excited. They continued to makeout until Jack lifted Ralph up by the legs. Ralph instinctively wrapped his legs around Jack, who brought them over to a nearby desk. Jack sat Ralph on top of the desk who looked desperate for more.

Ralph looked into Jack's eyes and pulled him down by the neck. Jack immediately wrapped his arms around Ralph and went back to kissing him. After about a few minutes of kissing, they both seperated for a break of air. Jack stared into Ralph's eyes hungerly and moved down into his neck.

"Ah!" Ralph gasped with a moan as his head shot up.

Jack looked up from his neck, "Do you like that baby?".

Ralph frantically shook his head up and down as he begged more. Jack smirked and continued leaving his marks on Ralph's neck. By the time Jack was done marking his territory, Ralph was a drooling mess. He was sprawled out on the desk; his face was red all over, his eyes droopy, and drool coming out of the corner of his mouth.

However, in the entrance of the dorm was Simon and Piggy who had come back to get their backpacks that they had forgotten.

"Uhh, guys?!" Simon and Piggy exclaimed.