Fanfic Idea #1

Hiii, so I've had this idea of Giyuu and Sanemi. Click off if you do not like the ship, I don't appreciate any hate comments either so please refrain from doing any of that<3 

ANYWAYS

GiyuuxSanemi here, I actually started writing a book about this in another account that I share, but I failed. LOL- I got to chapter 4 or something and I couldn't post anymore so I got rid of the book and apologized to the few viewers I had. Now I know to write it all out before even thinking about posting so I don't get a burn out of motivation while updating. 

Ships in this and many future fanfic ideas will be: 

Sanemi x Giyuu

Shinobu x Mitsuri OR Obani x Mitsuri (Idk I like them both a lot so you guys can decide)

Rengoku x Tengen (With the rest of his wives ofc, Rengoku is just the fourth wife(aka the first husband) hehehe..)

other minor ships that won't be included as much unless they have are featured as the main ship: Inosuke x Tanjiro, Kanao x Aoi(They are more BFF's but they have small crushes on eachother, so quiet possibly a platonic relationship with a bit of romance mixed in between), & Zenitsu x Nezuko

Okay okay now onto the idea. 

AU EXPLANATION: In this AU, there's no such thing as demons or demon slayers; instead there's other supernatural creatures; vampires, werewolves, werecats, dragons(shifters basically), etc. and there were also mages or so called witches from non-magical beings, they were really rare to come by. Giyuu is a mage, sanemi is a werewolf(shh spoilers). The "demon slayers" would potentially be a band of assassins/spies in this AU since I want that, idk I think it'll be fun; and also not everyone who was in the demon slayers will be in the little association at the same time, so expect some different behaviors and what not.

Giyuu never meets Sabito and Urokodaki and when his sister dies he runs away trying to get away from people. He stumbles into the woods without knowing where he was or where he was going, all he thought was "Run." Soon he stumbles upon a great lake, where he will reside in a small wood cabin for a while. He has fun by himself but he always feels like he's missing something in his life. He didn't remember anything that happened when he was little when he got older, soon he was 21 and there was some signs of people showing up around the forest. Giyuu got scared, he hadn't had any human contact since he was little and it's been around 10 years since then. He ran back to his cabin to put up some protection spells around his area and a barrier. He hides near a window giving him an overview of where the people will be coming from, there were about 5 people dressed in all black. They seemed to be sneaking around until one with dark purple eyes spotted the cabin, the woman had a smooth and petite voice; there was a certain edge to it though. The rest turned their heads to the cabin and one, the tallest there, started waving their hands, motioning towards the rest to follow but silently. They headed toward the cabin but had to stop since the barrier got in their way, the people were confused and started pushing on it. Giyuu silently panicked in his cabin, covering up his mouth with eyes wide of terror. He wasn't ready for this, he didn't want to be seen, and now they know there's a person living here and it was a mage. He gets a brief flashback of a young girl yelling at him to run while there was pounding in the background, he gasped and grasped his head. His breathing became ragged, his lose of focus made the barrier come down and the spells come undone. The people were confused but one of them recognized the sent of a mage. He was an angry one, he yelled at the others that there was a mage there. They were shocked to hear this because they haven't encountered a mage since they found that young boy with black and blue hair, mages were really rare to come by and mostly they were sold as slaves and treated harshly. Everyone automatically understood that they needed to find the mage before anyone else did, to make sure they didn't have to go through what others had to. They went past, noting that the barrier was gone so something must of happened with the mage, and headed their way up to the cabin. Opening the door to it they could immediately see a heap of something on the floor, they knew this was the mage. A woman came forward, her hair dyed bright pink and green, she was a kind woman and was worried for the man on the floor that looked like he was in pain. She came up to him and scooped him into her arms, hugging him while whispering things to help calm him. Giyuu didn't know what was going on but he felt himself relax and slowly release the bad memory, he started crying; startling the rest of the people who were surrounding him. But the woman just started rocking him in her lap like a mother would, and slowly put the man to sleep. She sighed and stared up to her mentor, a man with bright yellow and orange hair; he was also a kind man. She motioned towards Giyuu and her mentor got the idea, slowly picking up the unconscious Giyuu, they all left the cabin but the angry one suddenly stopped them. He suggested taking some stuff that looked of value so the mage didn't come back here for anything. The tallest one there agreed to the plan and told everyone else except for him and the angry one to leave with the mage and get him medical help immediately. 

Blah blah blah, they take some of Giyuu's stuff and head off to the direction of the butterfly mansion, the short girl with the deep purple eyes had some friends that could help.

AND YEAH THATS ALL MY BRAIN COULD COME UP WITH-

I hope this doesn't flop, I'll be sad if no one see's my idea. But anyways, feel free to use this idea in any way you want, just make sure to tell me and then credit me; I obviously want some credit because I made up the idea by myself. I also want you to tell me when it'll come out since I do want to see what some of you do with my idea!! 

Bye have a great morning/afternoon/night!<33