Short Fanfic #1

This might have a part 2, it might not. You can borrow the main foundation of the idea but not exactly everything I write, please and thank you<3

I'm not doing my best today but I'm going to write something either way to see if I can get my negative thoughts away from me, let's head into this.

Frickin uhm Tanjiro X Inosuke. I wrote a book on this idea in another account but didn't get much views over it so I stopped writing it. Yeah I have a bad habit. Anyways.. in this AU it's modern and when they are over the ages of 20.

Inosuke is a die hard fan for the singer Tanjiro, he has all the merch from Tanjiros band; The Slayers. (Ik so original..) And a bunch of copies of their songs saved on cd's, though he likes to keep some of them seperate from the rest since Tanjiro might or might not had a solo in some of them. He lives in a rundown looking house and works at a convenience store a couple blocks away, his neighbor is Hisa; a kind *old* woman. She helps prepare him meals since he doesn't really know how to cook decently for himself(THIS MIGHT CHANGE- I MIGHT WANT TANJIRO JUST TO BE BLOWN AWAY FROM INOSUKES AMAZING COOKING SKILLS, but for now Tanjiro is gonna be the frickin 5-star chef of the house so Inosuke is kinda dependent on him yk?) 

One day Inosuke sees on TV that Tanjiro is going to have a concert literally a street away from his house(Because it's fanfic knowledge.) So he rushes to get tickets, either that or he's going to break in the concert himself because he can do that pretty well. (EX CRIMINAL!? jk.. or-) Inosuke ends up buying himself and his friends tickets since Hisa recommended it, so he could bond with them or whatever. It was only because Hisa was paying for his friends tickets that he allowed it, at least he was a VIP and not them. Inosuke spent maybe way to much getting a VIP ticket before they ran out, but he still thinks its worth it. VIP tickets allow the person to sit up in the first row and also meet the band members after the concert. So Inosuke was pretty siked to get the ticket. 

The next day he wears a shirt with the demon slayer logo on it, a bit tight but it still fit. (Yk what I'm getting at here guys?? YKK.. HIS ABS SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT... TAN JI RO....) And he put on a plain black hat on his tied up hair, put some regular baggy black jeans on with some sneakers. He also grabbed a bag full of roses, he was going to hand them out to people and tell them to throw them to the concert at Tanjiro when the show was over. Why you ask? Because he wants Tanjiro to feel appreciated. Lately in his songs he sounds a bit sad, so Inosuke wanted to make him feel better any way he could. 

Inosuke was already aware of the fact that he had an awfully huge crush on the idol Tanjiro, but he didn't want that to interfere with him meeting Tanjiro. He didn't want Tanjiro to think he was a creep for being a red mess by just being in his presence. He was going to have to find a way to cover up that fact, so for now he has a hat. Yes a hat and a mask of course. So Tanjiro doesn't see him and his tomato face. 

Inosuke headed toward the park near his house, where him and his friends promised to meet up. (In this part I will include dialogue because I feel like it) He saw them already waiting, there was Aoi, Kanao, and Zenitsu. He became friends with Aoi and Kanao once he started working at the convenience store, Kanao was the sister of the store owner and Aoi was Kanaos best friend since childhood. And.. Zenitsu, Inosuke thought of him as not a friend but a burden, he found the electric boy wailing at the feet of a old man. All the old guy did was stiffen up and kick Zenitsu off, yelling something like, "You need to feel responsibility on your own!" something like that, and when Zenitsu saw Inosuke there in his uniform he practically begged him to take him to the place where Inosuke worked. 

And thus so the whole weird chaotic friend group was formed. 

"Inosuke!!" Zenitsu yelled from up a tree, Inosuke didn't even bother and headed for Aoi and Kanao instead.