Chapter 13:A Painful Date

Story Start!

"So this is an Otsutsuki."

To say that Ophis was impressed was an understatement, seeing an Otsutsuki battle was something that was beyond her comprehension. She had never imagined that she would be able to see a level of battle that was beyond her ability to keep up. She knew there existed being stronger than her, though the fact that there existed an entire race of gods, where even the weakest of their species was stronger than she was, was something that she found both frightening and incredible.

"I, am impressed... to think you've been fighting them alone for such a long time." Ophis stated as she watched Naruto fight.

Well, she sensed him fighting.

What she saw was a planet being turned into a wasteland as mountains were created and destroyed in the blink of an eye. Everytime fists collided between the monsters she was sensing, the world's landscape was changed as the punches and kicks created and destroyed all that surrounded them. She was floating above the ground, simply because the ground hadn't stopped shaking since the start of the battle.

A glint of steel.

She saw as a vast army of fuma shuriken reigned down from the sky above, and she looked up to see Naruto floating, and she looked down to see the red skinned orge that was Naruto's enemy, injured and on the ground. There had been 2 Otsutsuki, but when they had started to lose, one of them had eaten the other and gained an ultra-powerful form.

"A mere human shouldn't be able to defy the divine! No being can challenge the gods!"

"Don't you know Otsutsuki Nishiki, Shinobi are greater than even gods!" Naruto shouted as his army of Fuma Shuriken reigned down on him.

Ophis saw the ground turn into lava from the speed that Nishiki dodged the fuma shurikens with as he peeled away the earth beneath him. Each shuriken transformed into a clone of Naruto though, and Nishiki summoned a red glowing sword, and started to do battle with untold masses of clone Narutos. He created a second sword, and swung both at the same time, and the entire planet split in half. Ophis' eyes widened when she realized the planet had been split in half by the sword swings.

"Red Wheel Reincarnation Blades, far superior than the Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion used by the lesser Otsutsuki." Nishiki unleashed his ultimate trump card as Naruto slammed to the ground and rushed him. "Well then, come!" Nishiki swung his swords.

Naruto charged his fists and swung them.

The two were evently matched, the planet splitting swords were stopped by Naruto's fists, and the damage that they could inflict on the planet was completely transfered into Naruto. The planet itself started to seperate slowly as the two halfs began to drift apart from each other. Cracks started to form on the surface of the planet as the two monsters continued to exchange blows.

Lava burst out as new volcanos were formed.

"You think I can't go further than this! I am Nishiki Otsutsuki, the Main clan might think you are a serious threat, but I'll show them I'm greater than they are!" Nishiki reached towards his face. He tossed his sword aside, using his other sword to defeat himself against Naruto's attacks.

He teleported behind Naruto as both of his eyes transformed into Rinnegan, his sword switching places with him.

"He can use the same jutsu as Sasuke with his Rinnegan... he was holding that back. No, it takes a good deal of his chakra. He's gathering all of his chakra." Naruto could sense the building of an ungodly intense chakra as Nishiki reached up towards his face.