Hot tub mayhem

So this one is really really embarrassing for kurapika .
Just wait and see .

POV no one

Kurapika and y/n are on holiday in the Atlas Mountains [ for some odd reason ] on a skiing trip they are staying in a log cabin which has a hot tub outside . Kurapika and y/n are staying there for two nights
On the first day they arrived they went straight to skiing . The both of them did plenty , by the end of the day they where both sore and tired that after they got out of all their ski gear . Both of them passed out on the couch together.

Today is the last day they are here they will leave the next morning . They decided today they would chill out in the cabin since it was freezing outside . They spent the majority of there day cuddling , watching movies , sleeping , making snacks and treats , attempting to slide around the cabin on a sledge and finally spending the last of their day in the hot tub which y/n decided to name .

Gina .

POV y/n

Me and kurapika decided to get away for a weekend, we both decided on the Atlas Mountains as I enjoy skiing and wanted to teach kurapika how to . We spent the first day here skiing and snowboarding and enjoying ourselves, when we came home we where exhausted that we both passed out on the couch .
Today we decided to chill in the cabin as the forecast showed snow and rain for the majority of the day . Kurapika and I had so much fun we spent out time well , we decided to try the hot tub out seeing we didn't have much to do.
We both got changed into our swim wear and made our way to the hot tub .

POV kurapika
Me and y/n are in the hot tub it is relaxing and eases my tense muscles, I think I could fall asleep in here . I need to be careful of my wig I don't want it getting wet and falling off my head , I have suspected y/n knows of my my baldness but I can't be completely sure . We where relaxing until the jest went on making bubbles in the water and giving you a free back massage. I sat deeper into the hot tub until.

My wig was sucked into one of the jets making a high rumble and closing up one of the jets . I ducked my head under the water in time before y/n could see my head .
I'm not aqua man so I can't hold my breathe underwater so I went back up to the surface with a gasp and turned to the astonished y/n .

POV no on
Kurapika immediately jumped out the hot tub and made a run for it , his smooth bald head in site . He ran all the way to bathroom and locked himself in it .
Y/n yanked the sweaty wet yellow blonde wig out of the jet and ran after kurapika nearly catching him as he locked himself in the bathroom .
Kurapika thought to himself.

" oh shit . My wig . "