Hair removal.

This one is another angst because . I can make as many as I want , this one is really sad and this has an emotional warning because of how sad it is .

POV  kurapika
I was getting ready to go take a shower , I got my shampoo and conditioner for my gorgeous blonde hair , my towel & my Adidas sliders so I don't slip on the floor .
I put all my stuff in the bathroom and turned on the shower . I forgot my toothbrush so I left the bathroom to get it.

POV Pairo
I saw kurapika leave the bathroom to get something , I keep my way into the bathroom and took his shampoo bottle . I put some hair removal cream into the bottle , I quickly closed the bottle over and ran out of the bathroom searching for some where to hide .

POV no one

Kurapika made his way back to the bathroom with his toothbrush and tooth paste . He got undressed and stepped into the shower , he started soaking his hair with water . dragging his fingers through his hair to untangle it , kurapika then reached for the shampoo bottle putting a large amount of it on his head . Kurapika noticed something was discoloured but paid little to no attention to , he then started scrubbing the shampoo into his head .
When kurapika went to wash it out he noticed something bright yellow in the water below him , at closet inspection he realized it looked a lot like his hair .
As the water kept rinsing more of kurapikas hair fell out and into the water . He then felt his head and his hair felt sparse , kurapika got out the shower to look in the mirror to realize his hair had all fallen out and he was bald.

he was BALD.
Kurapika thought to himself before
Screaming pairo's name , he put a towel around his waist and ran out the bathroom still soaking wet but without hair .

Meanwhile pairo was hiding in his bedroom holding himself against the door so kurapika couldn't burst in .
" PAIRO ! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SHAMPOO ?! "
Pairo was snickering behind the closed door until .

Kurapika bursts in and jumps at pairo .
" wha- " pairo doesn't even make out a word before he's trampled by Kurapika.
After awhile they both get tired of mauling at each other so Pairo decides to explain .
" Kurapika I put hair removal cream in your shampoo.."
"And...I'm.not sorry " he smirks

" no...NO PAIRO YOU DIDN'T !?...why ... my gorgeous hair , YOUR CRUEL ! " Kurapika eyes glazed over with tears , his amazing yellow blonde hair was gone and he may never get it back .
" the thing is Kurapika. your hair will never grow back for some reason I do not know ." Pairo stood with prestige so happy his plan worked not fully understanding the side affects of hair removal cream.

- the future - ( like a week later )

Kurapika ever since that day has been bald , he has excepted his baldness with pride but still wears a wig a replica to his old hair , he will always have the memories but never the vision to see himself with hair again.

This one is so sad . Btw if you want to recommend a prompt go ahead at this point the only way I come up with these is through my friends at like 12 pm at night .