016. revealed names

i use she/her prns for hange, like done in the manga

four hours after it was announced that wall rose was supposedly breached, the survey corps members that participated in the stohess operation were getting ready to leave for eremich district.

no one knew what was going on, really. it was assumed that the other two titan shifters were amongst the rest of the 104th cadet corps, but they were all under surveillance. if none of them snuck away, then none of them must be titan shifters, right?

"what the hell is even going on anyway?" eren took the gas canisters for odm gear from his sister's arms and placed them at the side of the wagon. he cursed, "damn it."

"i just hope none of our friends were killed. the soldier that told us about the titans was with them. everyone stationed there must've seen the titans to know about them," fidelia looked down dispiritedly.

worrying and wishing were all they could do.

all the other soldiers finally lined up after gathering the horses and necessary supplies. armin joined the group of three and they all sat down on one side of the wagon.

"you're not feeling sick or anything right, nii-san?" fidelia passed mikasa a cape, which she wrapped around eren.

"no, the sleep washed it all away. probably my titan powers too," he responded.

"i wish i could just sleep away sickness," she rested her head on his shoulder.

armin interrupted with a small smile, "remember a year ago when eren was sick for a couple of days? he kept on sleeping and sulking, but was still sick and ready to fight jean whenever he said something. the only way we got him to stop was when you snapped, lia."

"it was scary," eren shivered and fidelia's head immediately got off his shoulder.

"hey! i wasn't being scary at all... was i?"

"scarier than mikasa could be towards those bullies who'd pick on us. i thought that was the end of my life. it even made jean shut up."

"eren jaeger," fidelia didn't even address her brother like she usually would, "lay down right now before i have to make you."

the brunette puffed her cheeks before looking down. eren only ruffled her hair, which wasn't in a ponytail like it usually was. mikasa and armin grinned at her. only small moments like these could keep their minds off of the troubles they would soon have to face.

"heya! sorry to keep you waiting, it took us a while to get prepared," hange waved at the teenagers. at her side while she walked over were pastor nick and captain levi.

they silently watched as the three sat down. erwin announced eremich's status of safety and decided everyone would go there before taking further action.

the wagon was moving when armin spoke up, "um, why did you bring a priest from the church of the walls?"

"oh, nick and i are buddies, right?" hange wrapped her arm around the man's shoulders. all he did was silently stare at her. "oh well, he knew there were titans inside the walls. but until now, he kept it a secret. i don't know why, but it seems he's serious about dying before he'll spill any more. still, their church seems to know some sort of secret about the walls.

"huh!? what the hell-!?" eren abruptly stood right in front of the minister before he felt a pain in his chest.

"nii-san, take it easy!" fidelia gently tugged his shirt, and eren sat back down.

mikasa agreed, "you're still tired from transforming."

hange continued, "we could have asked some other believers, but he chose to come with us. since the situation's different now, he wants to see if he could stay true to his principles and keep silent even after seeing how things really are. he says he's going to judge with his own eyes, and then he's going to ask himself."