Chapter 04

Chapter 04:ㅤExtremely morbid, and astonishingly beautiful.ㅤ[edited]

Until Su Fengzhou led the Seventh Team to visit one place after another, the crowd watched them leave almost respectfully.

Obviously, no one could understand how Su Fengzhou, the notorious devil within the Department of Elimination and Investigation, suddenly began to care about the safety of these auxiliary departments on the site.

In fact, even the Seventh Team were puzzled about this.

The group of cars sped along the road.

Because all the surrounding roads have been closed, their drive all the way could be described as unimpeded.

But no matter how free and easy the drive was, it couldn't hide the evidently low air pressure in the leading car.

Shen Wenyan shrank in the back seat, his eyes glancing over the man's cold back in the passenger seat, and silently exchanged a glance with Rong Yun next to him.

Under the other party's instigation, he finally mustered up the courage to speak: "Boss, are you sure that you smelled something like that? Or do you think it could possibly be... because you've been too tense lately? So that's why you have such a little, little, illusion?"

For sentinels and guides, both can probably be classified as a kind of hormone-like existence.

So when encountering an ideal object that meets all aesthetic standards, it is perfectly normal to occasionally have changes in the concentration of body hormones to a certain degree.

Combined with the subtle attention that Su Fengzhou had after seeing Ying Xize today, Shen Wenyan subconsciously felt that all the subsequent odd developments stemmed from the spring heart of his boss.

After all, Su Fengzhou's own condition was indeed so severe that not only was he never able to find a guide that could mentally pacify him, but even the generic guide pheromones that were commercially determined not to have any side effects were useless. After expert consultation, it had been determined to be a very rare form of appeasement immunity among sentinels.

But now he suddenly said to have met a guide pheromone with obvious attraction, and without anyone else noticing, it was really hard for anyone to believe it.

Moreover, in the state of mental disorder that appeared for the third time this month, the fact that Su Fengzhou was tortured but still able to maintain his sanity was entirely due to his own strong self-control. If it were any other sentinel, I'm afraid they would have already been overwhelmed and completely entered a state of rampage.

In this state where there is only the last vestiges of rationality that is difficult to balance, it is completely reasonable to instinctively imagine some life-saving straws that doesn't exist.

In order to solve the torment that Su Fengzhou had suffered under the long-term mental disorder, the people in the Seventh Team have thought of countless ways, but in the end, they all ended without success. Although they also wanted to save this lonely single dog who was about to be driven crazy, they really couldn't bear to see their own captain having hallucinations after being pushed to the extreme.

Miserable, really not the usual miserable.

Rong Yun felt that the surroundings fell into silence again after Shen Wenyan's words, and it was inevitable that she felt some compassion in her heart: "Boss, there's not much work to do in the past few days anyway. Why don't we find a nearby testing station and make an appointment, let's take time to go and have a look?"

Xiao Liu in the driver's seat also echoed: "I think sister Yun's proposal is quite good."

Everyone was worried that Su Fengzhou would still be unable to withstand the mental torture and go completely insane.