|:𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 #0:|

[The cover of this book & the pic is by Me!]

Camomillie sat in the garden of her home the hospital. Grass and flowers circle around the sun shine shining in her face and free flowing white nightgown her long back hair outside of its usual braid. The black midnight hair making it look like a void in as it pooled the grass. Camomillie had a half her size pink bunny plush sitting beside her, despite being 18 she still loved her pink bunnie it growed her much like when she ran around barefoot liking to be able to feel her surroundings since she cant see them. She often got in trouble about not having shoes on it would often make her sickness worse but she didn't care if she was happy then she didn't care about the consequences. " oh.. this flower it's the same as my name, I recognize this texture," Camomillie says in her usually soft voice as she started braiding the flowers she found together completely forgetting about the braille book about beauty and the beast in her lap.

"Millie, what are you doing?" The Doctor asks as he kneels down beside Millie. Camomillie looked over at her doctor/adopted father or at least towards his voice her hands finishing the braid of her flower frown " making a flower crown father...oh and I I was reading beauty and be beast but got distracted" Camomillie says as she finished her flower crown and places it down on her head "do you need something? Do I need another IV today?"

"no, i was just checking up on you-" the Doctor was cut off by a Nurse "sir, Mr. Anderson is acting up again" Camomillie blind eyes open and started at her father "new friend? Father?? Let me met him! I need a friend that isn't a coma friend please?" Camomillie says moving to sit on her knees and her hands together in a pleading motion, her book and bunny falling over from said movements. "i don't know, he's been acting up more lately & i don't know if it's that safe for you" the Doctor says, "Please father! I'll wear shoes if you let me meet him!" Camomillie says knowing she isn't wearing shoes and she can used that to bribe her father to allow her to meet a new friend in exchange for her wearing shoes for once

"Alright but please stay by me" the doctor says, Camomillie smile widened and she grabs her bunnie tise it around her neck and held her book and quickly got up so fast she wobbled slightly at the speed " Lets go father! I can't wait to meet them!" The Doctor grabs Millies hand as he walks back inside the Hospital, Camomillie eyes were now closed again as she skipped beside her father her flowy nightgown jumping up in down slightly as she she skipped she was a adult but a childish one she was rather sheltered since she was 10 she couldn't hardly remember her old parents but what she can it wasnt good " so father why are they here?"

"Well, He hears someone's voice in his head and he acts more different than normal people do" the doctor says

Camomillie hummed as she thought "Well different can be good! So I'm sure he is nice in some way!" Chamomile says with her Usual bright smile, Connie stood by the door to Williams room brushing her hand through her hair, her free hand holding her clipboard as she read it, muttering about the doctor being late and swearing If she has to go in by herself. '' she'll strangle him, "ah, Ms, Kin. so sorry for being late" The male Doctor says as he holds Millie's hand as his free hand holds his clipboard. Camomillie smiled and waved then spoke in a chipper yet soft British accent "hello DR.kin! Is Joan with you?" Connie glared at the doctor and sighed " why did you bring milli!" Connie whisper yelled at the doctor before answering Camomillie "no sorry hon joan had tutoring today" "we don't have to worry Ms, Kin, as long as Millie stays by us, she'll be safe. besides" the Male Doctor opens the door "he knows better" " he better, if he touches her at all in the state his in right now it's emergency amputation for all his fingers" Connie says with a dark chuckled before placing the clipboard in her lap coat pocket and puts on her gloves then walked in, Camomillie blinks at the threat not before shaking her head and feeling for the entrance wanting to go inside herself without help.