A Service of Love!!

We Open Up Outside of The Tomb of Nazarick as The Construction of a Town was Being Built for the new Residents, The Beast men! A Treaty was signed that the Beastmen would give up Their Nomadic, Razing, Human Hating lifestyles, and settle down and continue their culture in One Place!

Right now everyone was Helping to Build the Beastmen New Homes, as Albedo and Shalltear were teaching them how to Create Agriculture, Demiurge, Cocytus, and Sebas were Helping them Build houses with the woods of the surrounding Forest, and Aura and Mare were Helping Build The Dirt Roofing of these wooden Houses that Would act as Air conduction and Air warming for the Hot and cold Months!

And For the Pleiades the 7 Sisters were all, Pretty Much taking their break basically Discussing pressing Matters about You!

Yuri: Well Ladies, you know what we're here for. There's no Dancing around the Problem we all know and feel the same thing.

Solution: I have no idea what You're talking about?

Yuri: Come one, You Know what it is, We all know what it is.

Everyone remained silent for A Few Minutes, as the Atmosphere slowly got more and more intense until one of them finally Broke!

Lupusregina: Okay I admit it! Lord Y/n is one of the cutest Undead People I've ever met! He's The last of our Lords, which Proves that he's so Loyal and He's also Kind, and He's also Strong! Also, He Gives the best Pets!

Narberal: I am Extremely Loyal to Lord Y/n, and I shall serve him always, as either A Servant or... as A Girlfriend (Blushes)

Delta: Y/n is Very cute for An Undead Person, I Love Cut things, I love Him.

Solution: Oh Yeah, He's A Good Looking Guy! Plus I would love for him to feed me, Some of that Substitute Human Meat, or Pork as he called it!

Entoma: I Love it when he feeds me his, Green Biscuits! He's such A Kind Master, and I shall always serve under him, or maybe even with him!

Yuri: I must admit I might be one of his Most Loyal Supporters, but I shall Support Y/n-Sama to the ends of time itself, and Being One of his girlfriends, is an Honor-Boku.

Just then the door Slammed Open as 4 Girls fell in! It was the Homunculus Maids!

Yuri: Were you all Listening?

Cixous: Well Yes, Ma'am!

Foire: We are only listening to hear about Y/n!

Lumiere: We want into the Harem as well

Increment: Yeah, Assholes

Yuri: Yeah, But How shall we confess?

Just then Like the Devil Demiurge Appeared in A Poof of smoke!

Demiurge: I may have A Solution. Stand Here for A Moment

He then disappeared and reappeared with you!

Demiurge: Here I got him

Y/n:

Yuri: Y/n We all have something to say

Y/n: I Think I know where this is Going, and Before you ask, I have seen this A Lot in stories

Timeskip!

You were now in the bed in the Harem room, with all of the Maids cuddling against you, as you smiled!

Y/n: I'm A Lucky, Lucky, Lucky, Lucky, Luck Boy

And Outside Demiurge was explaining everything to the other floor Guardians!

Aura: Well I Guess This Whole harem deal is bigger than we thought (Thoughts) Maybe I can get in somehow

Shalltear: Well the competition will be Stiff but I feel like I can make it through this, what about you Alb-?

Albedo:

Sebas: Albedo

Albedo: NO! I'm His! He's Mine! We Agreed on Me and Shalltear! This is Unfair!

Demiurge: Oh Calm Down Shalltear, You'll still Get You're Love (Thoughts) And Maybe even More Potential Heirs!

Coctyus: What are you laughing about?

Demiurge: Uh... Nothing. Continue on with your Days Please, We need to build up that Village and everything