Chapter 14

Finally, Christmas vacation was over and I can see my friends again. I am most excited to see Fred and George.

Upon arriving back at Hogwarts, I immediately went into the Gryffindor common room. George was there, sitting at a table, playing a game of exploding snap with Lee Jordan.

I sneak by the two boys and head up to my dorm putting my trunk away, before making my way back downstairs.

I creep up behind George, but not before Lee Jordan notices me. I put my finger up to my lips signaling him to keep quiet. Putting my hands over George's eyes, I whisper, "Guess who," to him, before he turns around wrapping me in a hug that lifted me off the ground and kissing me on the cheek.

"Hello, darling," he says to me.

"Hi," I respond.

"Did you have a nice holiday?" He asked, holding my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Yes, I did. I got you something. I'll be right back, I have to go and get it." I said stating to walk backwards, before turning around, and running up to my dorm. I returned hardly a moment later, having had run the entire way, gift in hand.

"What is it?" He asked as soon as he saw me return. 

"It's a gift basket, of all of your favorite sweets and pastries. I couldn't really think of anything else to get for you, considering that Christmas had come and gone so quickly. I just-" George had cut me off by putting his finger up to my lips, before leaning down and kissing me. 

"It's perfect. I couldn't think of a better gift."

"Really? Never mind that, you know what the only gift I would like to receive in return?"

"I don't believe I do."

"Actually tell me what you want next year, because deciding what to get for you stressed me out a lot."

"I know," he said pulling me into a hug and caressed my back, while whispering sweet nothings into my ear, instantly calming me down.