Chapter : 06

It isn't bad to sometimes sharing secrets but just our reason of hiding them scares us.

Hiiiii lovelies

°°°°°°°°°°°°
_________________

"How did all this happen?" Minnie asked as both the couples are in hospital now.

"I don't know.... S-she got her periods then I bought pads... and then she fainted." Jungkook burst out not caring about the reason. Minnie patted his shoulder assuring her boyfriend that everything will be fine.

After Y/N fainted Jungkook didn't know what to do so he called Minnie and rushed to hospital as per Minnie's advice. One of Minnie's cousins was a doctor in that hospital which made it easy for them.

The doctor came out of the room in which Y/N was admitted.

"How is she?" Jungkook asked, as couldn't help but blame himself for her condition.

"She is fine." the doctor pauses for a moment eyeing Jungkook under her sharp gaze before speaking again. "Could we have a talk, Minnie?" she asked more like said to which Minnie nodded. Both of them walked to the personal cabin of the Doctor leaving an impatient Jungkook behind.

"How long has he been your Boyfriend?" Yona asked without giving a second thought.

"More than a half year." Minnie replied "But why are you asking this? Tell me, what happened to Y/N?".

"Look, I don't know what kind of a guy your boyfriend is but...... the girl, your friend is getting abused. Are you sure this is not your boyfriend's doing?" The hesitancy in her voice makes Minnie ragged a little at her cousin for doubting her boyfriend but she calmed herself down, knowing very well what to do.

"Call Jungkook inside. He is her brother, he has right to know what Y/N is going through." Minnie said in a low and demanding voice. Her words were confident and covered with a firm trust she had on Jungkook. She trusts him because even before being in a relationship they were friends from childhood. She has seen him grown, knows him too well to not stood this low. Even though he has never mentioned his past to them, she knows when time would be right, he won't hesitate to tell her.

With a nod Yona called Jungkook inside and now both the couple were seated in front of her.
"Can you please tell me now, what happened to Y/N? and why did she faint." Jungkook asked in a calm voice but eager for the response.

"She fainted because of the weakness at the lack of Vitamins but that's not the thing-" she pauses for a while eyeing Minnie for assurance and speaks again after getting a nod "- she has been abused. While checking her body we found a lot of bruises on her body. Some were old and some were new. We can't even say whether they were treated properly or not. Do you perhaps know the reason behind it or anything else on this matter?"

The words left Jungkook stunned for a while but as soon as they hit him it made him sink in the pool of guilt. It has been only a few days Y/N have been here, and still had to suffer the miseries of her past. Wasn't he still worth to know about this from her? What more is she hiding from him? And how long would it take for her to trust him?  His jaw clenched knowing the person behind all this and also knowing how to deal with it but for now Y/N is his first priority.

"Can I take her home now?" he asked as the doctor nodded, still being a little hesitant. "And don't worry about the matter, I'll handle it by myself. He stood up giving a glance to Minnie to assure Yona he understood very well.

After the incident three of them went straight home with Y/N still being unconscious. Going to School wasn't in the plan due to it being a weekend. It was 7 am in the morning when Y/N's eyes flutter, as she slowly opens them trying to adjust them as it was easy to do due to the light being a little dim. Her moments alert both the person Jungkook and Minnie who were near her.