best friends🔞

Y/n's pov

Jimin and y/n have been best friends since middle school nothing could ever separate them. Though many jealous people tried to but failed miserably.

They decided to hang out for a movie as they have been busy since there college started. Thinking about there friendship y/n could never ask for more. As far as she could say that he had loved her and still loves more than his girlfriends he has ever had. He had basically spoiled her and was still doing the same.

Y/n broke out of her trance when Jimin called her"heyyy"he sang out on the other line.

"Heyyaa"she replied. She walked to her room's window and slides the curtain to check if he called to tell her he was waiting outside her house. And as expected he was standing there leaning against his car. He looked up and waved at her smiling widely. "I'll be right there"y/n said and hung up.

She slipped into her converse and ran to her room's door slamming it behind her. She ran down the stairs and took her keys and her purse from the coffee table pulling the sling bag over her head and walked to her door finally making it to the porsche of her house locking the door behind her she ran infront of Jimin who is still leaning against the car."finally"she breathed out.

Jimin looked at his wrist watch"you took 5 minutes and 6 seconds to come."he smirked. She gasped and hit his shoulder playfully.

"Shut up idiot"y/n said. Jimin chuckled and opened the car door for her letting her sit in first he slammed the door shut and sat on the drivers seat. Starting the engine he pulled out of the driveway."so where are we going?"she asked.

"Movie"he replied.

"What movie?"y/n asked again.

"Why are you asking so many questions. Just sleep till we get there"Jimin said letting out a quiet laugh after that.

Y/n gasped dramatically"fine ill shut up." She mumbled quietly. Jimin chuckled. She pouted"i dont know what is wrong with him these days does'nt picks up my call and now that we meet after this long he doesn't wants to talk wow" she kept mumbling and Jimin finally stopped at the red light.

"Y/n can you please wait you'll know everything okk?" Jimin asked. She nodded and shut her mouth for the whole ride. Jimin finally pulled infront of the movie hall.

Stepping out of the car he opened the door for y/n. They made there way inside the hall and took there seats.

●●●

Jimin pulled infront of y/n's house"Jimin let's have a night stay please." Y/n pleaded.

Jimin sighed"fine since we have our summer break ill stay over lets have a movie marathon like middle school." He suggested. Y/n smiled and nodded opening the car door and running to the porsche of her house as it was raining and Jimin behind her. They laughed looking at each other and y/n unlocked the door entering her dark house she turned the lights on and kept her keys and bag on the table near the door.

"Jimin your spare clothes are in the guest room get changed ill change too." Y/n said and jimin nodded. Locking the door they both made there way upstairs. Y/n entered her room and closed her door behind.

*10 minutes later*

Y/n stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around herself. Thats when the lights went off her room went dark and she supposed its a power cut." Ohh fuck." She stepped out of her room with a flashlight to grab candles from the guest room and give some to jimin too. She entered the guest room bumping into someone. "Jimin?" she called out.

"Y/n?"he said. He heard her sigh. "Is it a power cut?" He asked.

"Yess i dont think it'll be a movie marathon today." She sighed again.