tutor🔞

Y/n pov

"Mom, why cant you understand i fucking dont want a math tutor." Y/n yelled at her mom in front of her.

"Y/n you live alone in this dorm and i know that i am not here to tell you to study you dont study and i cant be here all the time so you miss have to get a tutor because i cant afford you getting failed in math for the 2nd time." Her mom said calmly.

Y/n sighed"okk fine i'll meet him." She said. Her mom smiled.

"Okay i'll call him he will be here by 5. Now i gotta go daughter. Study well." She stood up and left y/n alone sitting on the couch.

Y/n sighed "this is not gonna be easy."

5:00 pm

The door bell rang and y/n stood up. She opened the front door and her eyes widened. The person in front of her had the same reaction"YOU!!!" They both shouted in sync.

●●●

Y/n couldn't believe her eyes that her biggest enemy sat in front of her as her tutor though she hated herself for having feelings for him. "Do you even know math dumbass." She rose her brows.

"I do." He smirked.

"I doubt. Cuz all you always do in university is bother me." She said.

"You dont have to think about that baby girl. Now go and bring your books." He said with a serious look. Y/n sighed.

"Eww dont call me that again. And now,Jimin please dont be harsh on me i beg you im the dumbest kid you will ever meet." Y/n pleaded. Jimin chuckled and nodded his head.

"I know that y/n just go and bring your books." He said.

●●●

"Wait how is it supposed to be like this." Y/n scratched her head.

"Look this goes here and becomes negative." Jimin explained again. Y/n nodded.

"Okay now i get it." She said. "Afterall you are not that bad as i thought you will be." She praised him. He rose his brows in amusement.

"Oh really?" She nodded her head. "Same" he said.

  1 month later

y/n's pov

"Wait jimin could you please stay over today as you can see its raining and i am scared of thunderstorms." Y/n whispered the last part.

"But y/n-" she pouted. He sighed. "Okk fine." She smiled.

"But where will i sleep you only have one bed." He said.

"Its ok you can take the bed and ill sleep on the couch." She said. He nodded and set his bag on the coffee table. "Okay good night i am going to sleep." He walked into her room.

She pouted to herself. "I wanted him to sleep with me." Sue whispered.

In the middle of the

Y/n screamed loudly when she heard lightening. Jimin came running to her just to see her burying herself deeper into the couch breathing heavily and sobbing quietly. "Fuck." He cursed under his breadth.

He walked to her and made her sit. He hugged her and rubbed her back. "Its ok y/n its just a thunderstorm." He whispered.

She breathed heavily against his neck which kinda turned him on. Once she was calmed down he picked her up in bridal style and walked to the bed. Making he lie down. "Jimin what are you doing i can sleep on the couch." She whispered. He didnt say anything instead he hovered above her.

She kept her hands on his chest"what are you doi-" she was cutted off by him kissing her. She was shocked at first but then kissed him back. His kisses traveled down to her jaw and she breathed heavily.

He kissed her down to her collarbone and pulled her hoodie above her head leaving her in her inner wears. He skillfully glided his hand behind her back unclipping her bra. Removing it and throwing it somewhere in the room.

"Fuck so hot. Ive been waiting for so long." He whispered in he ear and bit her earlobe. She whimpered. He removed his t-shirt and sweat pants.

Leaving hickeys on her body where ever he could her pulled her panties down and stuck his 2 fingers in her to which she moaned loudly. He thrusted his fingers into her picking his pace afterwards. Y/n moaned loudly.

He pulled his fingers out jut when she felt her orgasm building. She whined"why?!?"

He smirked"you are not cumming on my fingers babygirl." He whispered and removed his boxers and entered her. She screamed loudly he kissed her to shut her off.

He pulled out of the kiss"shut up. You dont want everyone to know what kind of whore you are for your tutor do you?" He said against her lips. And kissed her again increasing in pace.

She moaned into his lips and he entered his tongue in her mouth tasting every inch of it. He fucked her into the oblivion. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her back arched and she felt her orgasm build once again. "Im cumming" she moaned out.

"Cum then." He said and threw his head back feeling his orgasm too. She came shortly after and he still thrusted into her.

He twitched and came in her. Pulling out of her rolled of off her. She breathed heavily. Jimin wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "Sleep babygirl." And with that they both went to there dreamland.

●●●
Unedited
Okay kiddos this was my second chapter do tell me how it was. Requests are always open.
Hehe🤭
So sorry for not updating for these many days actually i have been quiet busy. Amd ig i woun't be able to update for some more.