~ Prologue ~

"Would you be our Princess?"

That was a quote from the most popular otome franchise in the whole world, the Prince Crush.

Do you wonder what is the Prince Crush, you say?

Prince Crush, a game developed by the Altair Company, a otome game developer. It's a franchise with 12 dateable man who ranged from a 6th grade kouhai to a 3rd year senpai.

.
.
.

"Have you heard? The new VR game of Prince Crush is releasing soon!! I'm definitely buying it! I want to meet Kabuto real soon..."

"I do want to interact with Terrence himself!! We can sleep in the roof together, or maybe at the school backyard!"

These kind of conversation has been my daily food, or so to say a topic of everyday life. I never understand why would girls these days prefer unrealistic man over something else.

Hi, my name is Koyori Natsume, and this is just the very beginning of my epic, or more to say weird, because life is going to be going up and down for me.

"Koyori, aren't you buying the new VR game of Prince Crush? You might have a favorite soon enough!" my friend, Izumi said.

"You just don't understand enough about these boys! They are all incredible, but of course my favorite still has to be Terrence!" another friend of mine, Kira explained to me.

"Nah, still not interested somehow." I replied with the most straight face I could dish up for them.

"Aww, come on!! Just buy it for once, okay??" Kira started shaking me from my arm.

"Come on, Koyori, let's buy it!" Izumi also joined in by patting on my shoulder repeatedly.

"God, you guys won't stop until I said yes, wouldn't it? Fine, I'll go buy a copy." I sighed.

"Yeay!" both of them high fived with the most happy smiles on their face.

"Let's head to the store this evening and go to pre order!" Kira looked at my direction.

"Yeah, I guess." I just nodded.

"Great, let's meet up at school gate after club!" Izumi packed her things, getting ready for club activity after this.

"Yeah, cya!" Kira took her bag and left for her club.

I quietly packed my things and left as well.

.
.
.

"Hey girls!" Izumi was the last one to arrive at our meeting spot.

"Too late, Izumi! Me and Koyori have been waiting her for 10 minutes!" Kira pointed at her.

"Sorry, got a sudden thing coming up. I gotta go take care of it first." Izumi panted for a while before standing up straight again.

"Alright girls, it's time for us to take our boys out! Yeahh!!" Izumi suddenly punched up to the air, followed by Kira. Of course, I just reacted neutrally.

.
.
.

"3 pre-order for Prince Crush VR version please!!" Izumi loudly said to the store keeper.

"Alright, that'll be **** yen." the store keeper replied.

"Sum up the money, ya'll!" she ordered.

We all have the perfect amount of money for it and we gave it to the store keeper. He gave us our pre order number and said we should wait for a week until the game is released.

"I'm too excited to wait for a week!! Come to me, Terrence!!" Kira suddenly shouted.

"Calm down, it's just a stupid game." I said.

"No, it's not stupid! It's the biggest franchise amongst teen girls these days! -3-" she pouted.

"Whatever. I'll be going first. Bye." I walked to my house's direction.

.
.
.

A week has passed. I went to the store with not much of anthusiasm. I just got forced to buy a stupid game which I never even like to begin with. But I spent money for that, so I just gotta grab it.

The queue was long as heck. I was tired enough to wait with these girls who are talking about their favorite boys non stop.

Finally, my turn came.

"Order number 248." I said to the store keeper.

"Here you go. Enjoy your game." the store keeper handed me my copy. I didn't notice anything weird until I tried to play with it when I got home.

I set up my VR device and inserted the chip into it.

The game started booting up, slowly loading in...

"Welcome to Prince Crush!"

Someone's voice welcomed me. God knows who it was. I chose the new game mode.

"Just for you, Princess!"

I felt like I was flying away... Somehow...

My head felt dizzy, I think this is not supposed to happen...

...

....

......