Accident

So I started this scene from the bakery the one they showed in the recent promo

"Aap uss Vedika se milke aye hain?" Priya asked a little furious, "Ha – Haan, toh tum bhi kidnap hui, tumne mujhe batana sahi nahi samjha... Tumne bataya kisko? Krish ko, apne crush ko. Toh main be milke aaya apne ex se" Ram retorted, Priya was taken back, "Aur tumhe nahi bataya ki main ne apne ex lover se milke aaya hoon" he continued, Priya was open mouthed, she was shocked shocked by his choice of words. "ex-lover?" she asked, sounding rather hurt. "aap yeh bulange usse mere saamne?" Priya asked, Ram bit his tongue, he knew he triggered Priya, she is going to be upset. "Priya..." he started but she cut him, "Nahi, don't. don't justify... Aapko jiss jiss ke saath waqt bitana hai kijiye. You can go to your ex-lover, be with her, don't stop on my accout" Priya said furiously, moved aside him, and stormed out, but before she could leave, he held her hand. She turned to look at him, her eyes glaring, but he could see the hurt, and the reason behind it. He felt sad, "Priya I never did, I didn't meet Vedika, I had simply said that, please believe me" he spoke, her face softened, but it turned stern again, "Then what is all this?" she asked coldly, "Why don't you get it? Krish is my problem. The fact the you hid it from me, and told him. Why did you tell him and not me??" he asked as his voice raised, "I don't get it, Mr. Kapoor?? If I had told you, you would have stopped the investigation. You told it yourself." She yelled, "I told Krish because he was working with us, so maybe this would help with the investigation." He gave her a stare, "Is that all? Don't you see him, the way he looks at you? It is so obvious Priya" he whined, "what is??" she asked, Ram was frustrated now, he left her hand, "He likes you... He likes you, damn it!! I can see it" He yelled, she pressed her forehead, "Sometimes I feel I understand you completely, and sometimes it feels like I don't even know you" she said, Ram looked at her tiredly, "Mr. Kapoor, why are you so into my past? He WAS a crush, everyone has a crush, pehle woh Neeraj ab Krish. Aapna kya bola Mr. Kapoor? Aapka aaj hi sab kuch hai? Well, guess what, Aap woh follow nahi karthe hai, kyunki abhi bhi aap mere past ke baare mei sochthe hain" She said coldly, "matlab kya hai tumhare?" he asked, "Have I ever dwelled on your past? But you always have, first it was Neeraj, now it's Krish. Why don't you get it? I don't even care about them, I don't care if they like me or not, I don't care if they look at me, I don't, I only care about you! I don't know how much or what I should do to make you understand that" she said storming out ignoring his calls. He too followed her, and sight in front of him horrified him, he quickly ran to her, "Priyaaaaaa...." he yelled pushing her out of the road only to be hit by a speeding motor cycle.

 Priya fell down on the pathway, bruising her hand. She got up and saw the man in front of her, unconscious, blood oozing, she rushed to him, took him in her arms, the motorcycle nowhere to be found, "Mr. Kapoor? Open your eyes!!! Look at me, I am here" she cried, taking her phone and calling the ambulance. "Do not close your eyes, I am being serious, if you do, I am not talking with you, and I will not allow you to eat your favourite food" she said attempting to wake him. She wanted toc ry loudly, her anger increased every second, she just wanted to break down, but not now, she has to be strong for him, like he was for her. "Open you damn eyes Mr. Kapoor, I know ki main Vedika nahi hoon, aapki biwi hoon, so it will better for you, if you look at me" she said, he slowly opened his eyes and gave her a weak smile, "Vedika uh?" he said feebly, she rolled her eyes, "Seriously Ram? You opened your eyes when I said her name?" he let out a chuckle, "oww" he winced, "careful" she said holding him closer, applying pressure on his wound. "Priya..." he said, again closing his eyes, "no no... talk to me... tell me what you were gonna say" she said shaking him, he slowly regained his conscious, "promise me..." he said, Priya bent so that she could hear him, "Promise me, if something did happen to me, you will take care of our family. Mere will mein maine mera sab kuch tumhare naam kar diya hai because I know ki agar mujhe kuch ho gaya toh, you will be there" he said panting, Priya was shocked, she was already trembling but this very news made her petrified. "No... will?? What? Nahi, ab nahi, we will talk about this later" she said softly but her eyes showed a different emotion. "I love you, I will always love you. Vedika doesn't matter..." he said his voice fading away, her eyes teared up "I know... I know. You love me and me only." She said running her fingers through his hair, he smiled weakly. "Ram I..." before she could complete, the ambulance had arrived. The nurses came out and took him in a stretcher, Priya sat beside him holding his hand throughout the journey, staring at his face which lacked that very spark of his that lights her up. She called up his friends and told them everything, who agreed to meet her directly at the hospital. They reached the hospital, where Ram was taken inside the OT, the doctor had asked Priya to wait outside. "Doctor, he is my husband, and I cannot lose him." She said, the doc nodded sadly, "Mrs. Kapoor, I need you to be calm and tell me about his health condition" he said, She told him about his high bp, anxiety, updated him with the medicines he's under. Just then Adi, Bri, Vik and Kunal reached. They immediately hugged Priya, "Kuch nahi hoga. I know Ram, he will fight to get back to us. He loves us and we love him" she said taking deep breaths, sobbing lightly. "Priya you really are brave, when you were admitted Ram was a total wreck, he will either be shouting at the doctors, nurses or poor Tarun, or he will be crying to us, It was so difficult to console him and here you are consoling all of us" Bri said holding her hand. "Mr. Kapoor bhi na, if anything he taught me, is to have hope. And I won't not give up on it. He told me to keep expectations from him and I will, I expect him to come back with that same fire he has inside him. And I know he will, because he hates letting me down, letting all of us down." She said wiping her tears, all were amazed by her, she truly is his soulmate. "Priya, firstly I am so sorry about what happened. Now, I checked with your camera outside the shop and identified the person" Krish said, Priya looked at him, signaling him to go on, "It was just some drunk college kids, nowhere connected to Shashi or Mahendra sood" Priya was relieved, but she was still anxious about him. Though she was strong in front of his friends, any time she could break down.