Chapter 24

A/N: Heyo guys... Gave blood and sweat to finish this thing, ignoring the anxiety of never being able to finish this story or being to slow for the pace the game has in it's story development.

All around him the snow was falling... Or was it ash...? He didn't really know. That wasn't the most important thing anyway. The fact was that Sebastian was kneeling on the ground, hands behind his head, in the middle of a street, the members of his squad were to his left all lined up in the same position as him, while Chechen soldiers were discussing their drawn weapons.

Vladimir: Yuri... What are they saying?

Vladimir asked from the end of the line, the cigarette in his mouth still smoking.

Sebastian: Vlad, you don't need me to translate for you.

Igor: And I would have died a virgin...

They all turned their eyes to the one who was third in line, a small smile on his face, determined to laugh despite the future that was in store for him.

Sebastian: Is this your last regret?

Igor: That and the fact that the last contact with my mother was a slap in the face when I told her I was going into war...

Sebastian: What are yours guys?

Vladimir: I've always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower. I guess I got it in the ass.

Says the first soldier.

Boris: I wanted to take over my family's farm...

Said the second soldier.

Igor: I just said it.

Says the third.

Danil: There was my father's motorcycle in the garage. I told myself that one day I would fix it, and go on a long, empty road, to see how fast I could go. Maybe my brother will do it for me.

Said the fourth.

Anatoly: Bang a playboy bunny girl.

Said the fifth earning a look from all the others.

Sebastian: We're about to die and you're thinking about banging a chick dressed as a rabbit.

Anatoly: I have nothing to regret my dude. And you Yuri?

Sebastian: I don't know. I wish I had won a boxing match once against my mother. Or I wish I had taught my father to read. But I think my biggest regret is that I let Carla get off the tank first.

All the soldiers gave her a sympathetic look. After all, they were all there when it happened. It was no secret that their superior at that time was in fact a woman who was cross-dressing to advance in the army. And united they did not denounce her. A woman who had formed a relationship with the giant with emerald eyes. When you saw the two of them you could almost believe in a fairy tale. If it wasn't for the fact that all this was happening in the army. War was declared, and just as their armored vehicle pulled into town for the fighting, she went down first, and was shot right in the brain.

Behind them, one of the Chechen soldiers finished his cigarette and picked up his gun with both hands before moving towards Vladimir.

Vladimir: Looks like it's time. Hi, guys. It has been an honor to serve with you.

At least they let him finish his sentence before putting a bullet in his head. The Russian soldier's body fell to the ground as his comrades looked on.

Boris: I have his blood on my face! He pissed me off to no end!