1

His hands slide down my thighs, my head fell back in pleasure. "You look so nice bu-"

Im getting a head of my self that happened later. Anyway, I just had the most horrible morning my roommate is getting on my last nerves i swear, her name is Ness and her and her boyfriend are always fucking each other. In any corner of the house and today i final said something about it. She cant handle people tell her off i swear, getting back to what im doing i thought i would go get a coffee because i deserve it i have to put up with her everyday so im going to treat myself.

I walked into the coffee there was a few people but something caught my eye a old man sitting by himself i felt bad so i walked over to see if he was ok but as i walk closer i could see he wasnt very old maybe mid 40's but i still felt bad. "Hello sir, sorry for interrupting you but i saw you sitting alone and i felt bad would you like me to sit with you?" i said with a smile on my face but before he could answer I felt a tall dark shadow over the top of me. I turned around to see the most beautiful man i have ever seen in my life he looked like he had been sculpted by god himself. "Can i help you" he said to me with a cold expression his face, "Reid back off this beautiful young lady was just asking if i was ok, and answering your question love im alright this is my son so im not here alone" the old man said smacking his son on the arm his very muscular arm may i add.

"Im so sorry, I didnt know ill be leaving" before i was able to walk away the tall man pulled me back "Sorry for being rude please sit with us" i normally would say not but the small smile of his face melted me from the inside out. "Umm ok" I sat next to him the smell of his collage filled my nose but in a good way. "So dear whats your name" the old man said before taking a sip of his coffee "Its Rose yours?" he looked at his son and chuckled quietly but loud enough for me to hear it. 

"Greg Lewis and this is my son Reid Lewis" i felt like i had hear that name before but im not sure. I turned my head to see the beautiful man sitting beside me he nodded his head at me, his curly hair slightly bounced on his forehead. 

"Well it was very nice to meet you guys but i must get going i have a job interview soon but i hope i see you around" they waved me goodbye. God i could feel my face turn red when i looked over my shoulder to see them and saw Reid look at me still. But i had to get him out of my mind because i needed to get home and get ready for this interview it was with one of the biggest company's in state. 

I walk inside its all quiet for the first time today, I walked into my room and stripped my clothes off and walked into my bathroom my reflection staring back at me and i must say i didnt look half bad. The water dripped off my body making me feel refreshed safe,  i had always loved water even when i was a kid because i would go to the pool all most everyday and swim and got really good at it to. And i also would tell my mum i was a mermaid because of how good of a swimmer i was. 

I walked out of the shower shivers running down my body from the cold air hitting my body. I got dressed in to a blue skin tight dress that hugged me in all the right places, I did my hair didn't do much just straightened it and a lit bit of makeup on my face not to much. I picked up my phone and ordered a uber and walked out the door with my high heels in my hand I sat on the stairs out the front and out them on. The uber pulled up right outside of the house, I opened the door and told the driver where to go.