Chapter 6

■■■

■■■

- A/N POV -

"But who are you?!"-Y/n asked. "You'll not know me. I'm new here. And my name is Jimin, Park Jimin."-Jimin said. "Ohh, Thanks Jimin once again. And nice to meet you"-Y/n said and smile at him. "No need to thank me sweetie, and nice to meet you too. I'm going bye"-Jimin said and wave at her.

---

Then Taehyung approach to y/n.

"Hey Noona are you okay?!"-Taehyung asked worriedly. "Yeahh I'm ok tae don't need to worry"-Y/n said. "Aishh!! I really can't take it anymore! If these girls find out that hyung is married what'll happened"-Taehyung said and thinking something.

"Ahh, that'll never happen. And I don't think Namjoon is gonna tell anyone that he's married."-Y/n said and sigh. "Noona aren't you angry that these girls are always around your husband?"-Taehyung asked.

"Umm no, as long as he's ignoring them it's fine"-Y/n said. "But I'm disgusted by this. And I'll make him announce about his marriage!!"-Taehyung said in stern voice.

"Leave it tae why bother?"-Y/n asked. "No noona I can't! I've to."-Taehyung said. "What are you going to do?"-Y/n surprisingly said and look at him. "I don't know yet but I'll find a way soon"-Taehyung said.

"Don't be angry tae take a chill pill."-Y/n said while stroking his back. "No noona! You can't understand this situation. You're too kind that you're not being angry."-Taehyung said.

"I really can't understand what are you upto!"-Y/n said. "Noona tell me honestly, don't you want to be acknowledge as his wife in university?"-Taehyung asked looking at y/n. "Yes I want but--" Taehyung cut her words. "That's all I wanted to hear leave the rest to me."-Taehyung said.

---

- 3rd person's POV -

They heading to their class but suddenly y/n bumped into someone.

"Ohh myy I'm sorry are you ok?!"-??? asked "Umm yeahh I'm ok and I'm sorry I'm not focusing--" y/n shocked when she lifted her head to look at her.

Ju-kyung? It's you?-Y/n asked.

They girl lifted her head and she also shocked as y/n.

"Ohh myy Y/N it's you!! I can't believe long time no see!! How are you!!"-Ju-kyung asked excitedly. "I'm good and yes long time no see! You tell how are you!! I'm really missed you so much!"-Y/n asked and smiling widely.