【33】War Buddies

Hollow Explosive Armour:-  These armours are hollow from the inside  and fight with a foe on the will of the warrior. Whenever an enemy touches them, they explode in a large radius and the flames  produce by the explosion  can't  bring any harm to warrior's body and also to his comrades.

Metal Fabricated Cloth:- The cloth that is adorn on Savannah's bun can grow in size and also has explosive attributes. She can shoot a urjah laser from it too.

Summoning Spell:- As it is refer in the name, the caster can summon spirits, giants, demons and so on from different  dimensions. As for Kasira, she has made a contract with elemental spirits.

Manzu's Spellbook:- His book carry spells that hold power to destroy the whole kingdom. In the war, he gained a title of perfect spellcaster.

Array:- It is a magic circle formed with incantations.

33.7 WAR BUDDIES

A figure plummeted ferociously on the ground. Its  thunder bolt landing dug a crater and thundered the whole ground. A ripple of wind unleashed a second later from its landing. Both, Manzu and Kasira took fighting poses.

As the dust cloud blew away their sight encountered a man-armour squatted down in the crater. It stood up and moved toward them. Its steps produced clank-clunk sounds. As it went up from crater, it halted right before them.

Thier gazes fell behind the armour on the wrecked wall. Zior and Savannah passed through that wall and stood behind the armour.

That armour's  presence shook Manzu's whole being. "It's...."

Kasira interjected him. "You got it right." She grinded her teeth glaring at Zior and Savannah. "It's Zior's hollow explosive armour."

Manzu's eyes held a slight glare, he looked at Zior. "Zior, what's the meaning of this?"

Kasira side-glanced at Manzu. "You are wasting your time, dear."

"What?"

Her glanced moved to both, Zior and Savannah. "They can't hear you, they're under control. They were ordered to kill us by the caster."

Her glance again fell back to Manzu. "I was with Savannah when this happened. She was crying, she was trying to fight the spell but it looks like she has reached her limit."

She clenched her fist getting infuriated. "She was suffering and I know, she's still suffering. They both are suffering all because of that woman's special grade illusion spell."

The armour leaned forward, its sudden movement forced Manzu and Kasira to be on thier guard.

"HERE IT COMES!" Kasira said.

"DONT TOUCH IT AND DONT LET IT TOUCH YOU OTHERWISE IT WILL BLOW UP!"

"I KNOW!"

It suddenly flashed up before Manzu in air. He thought to himself witnessing its speed. 'Its speed got faster than last time.'

It tried to drop a kick on top of Manzu's head but its kick landed on the ground as Manzu hurriedly moved back. The stone tiles got crumbled getting a hit from its kick.

"MANZU!" Kasira yelled getting worried. Her worried eyes shifted to Zior and Savannah. Her eyes got wide noticing Savannah's disappearance.

A metal fabricated cloth was came slithering in the air to Kasira. It was long in length and was bloomed in width. It seemed as if a gigantic snake was came slithering toward her.