𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 2|𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 (2)

Chanel Pov

Me and Carlos watch our best friends looking at the Jennifers.

"Okay. We do realize there are three of them and three of us because Carlos already haves a girl," Kendall said as he look at me and Carlos with a smirk.

Me and Carlos blush as Carlos wraps his arm around my waist.

"And they blew us off," Logan said.

"No, they said later," James said.

"And it's later," Kendall said.

Me and Carlos chuckles.

Kelly walk over and stand beside me. "Okay, mom's all checked in, your sister complain again that she has no friends. So I give her another Cheetah Girls notebook and your mom let her watchShark Cageon Fox and now it's time to start Gustavo's Boy Band Boot Camp."

Kelly look and realizing that Kendall, Logan and James wasn't paying attention while me and Carlos laugh.

"They been staring at those three and wanted to talk to the three the moment they laid eyes on them," Carlos said while pulling me close to him.

I nodded with a amuse smile.

Kendall look at us three. "Kelly, Shel and Carlos, we're a little busy here."

I raised my eyebrow at Kendall's sassiness. "So are me and Kells and they won't go for you until you're famous, so let's roll."

Me, Carlos and Kelly started to walk but got stop by James.

"Channa, Channa, clearly, you don't understand the power the...." James told me as he did the hand motion to his face as Logan and Kendall pointed to him.

Me, Carlos and Kelly raised our eyebrows as we watch.

"That was kind hot the way you spoke to Kendall," Carlos whispers to me.

I blush at his words and before we know it the Jennifers threw their smoothes at the three idiots.

Me and Carlos laughs as Kelly had towels in her hands.

At Rocque Records

As we walk in after getting change, Griffin gives a nod to me which I nod back as we walk by

"Welcome to Rocque Records, where you are going to sing, dance and sweat your butts off if you want to end up on these walls," Kelly said as the boys look at each other as I saw my poster of Cheetah girls Movie and I smile at that.