𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 4|𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗

Third Pov

It was early in the morning and the boys were walking to the seats tired at the pool

"Five hours a day," Logan said tiredly while carrying a bag.

"Seven hours of harmony," Carlos complains tiredly but also happy that he's gonna get a copy of the duet song from Chuchie.

"I sweated through 14 bandanas," James said.

  "Thank goodness we can escape the stresses of Hollywood at the amazing Palm Woods pool," Kendall said as they four relax on the chairs.

Carlos phone buzz from his pocket which he grab it out of his pocket and look at the message with a smile as the other three boys exchange smile as they saw Carlos texting on his phone with a smile even if she left the boys apartment early this morning.

"Who are you texting, dude?" Kendall asked with a amusing smile.

Carlos looks at the other three with a smile. "It's Chuchie. Me and her are doing a duet together on her first album."  

The three boys exchange smiles at this.

"That's awesome, Carlos," James said with a smile.

Kendall and Logan nodded with smiles.

Suddenly bell ringing.

"What's this? I didn't order extras," the woman director ask while walking to them.

"We live here. This is our pool," Kendall said.

Carlos smiles knowing that Chuchie wants a ice cap whenever he sees her again as he puts his cell phone away.

"No, this is the set for the Sexy Dog dog food commercial starring Lightning, the TV wonder dog," the woman director said in annoy.

The boys look at Lighting and wave at him. "Hey, Lightning."

Lightning barks while waving back.

"Strike the boys!" the woman director shouts in the headset then left.