Beerus crashes the party! The Super Saiyan God Appears!

On earth, Vegeta was informed by King Kai that about Beerus's going to Earth in search of the Super Saiyan God. Also Beerus could destroy the entire planet if even the slightest thing angers him. Vegeta remembered the terror of Beerus from his childhood. Also that he easily beat Goku and Y/N with just two attacks. This news shocked Vegeta.

Vegeta: Kakarot and my son beaten in two blows! What kind creature could do that?!

Vegeta thought: Beerus the destoryer! Why does that name sound so familiar?! I'm sure I heard it before but when!?

Mystery voice: Well if it isn't prince Vegeta.

Vegeta that heard a voice and looked around with a shocked expression. He search to find the mysterious voice but out of nowhere he feel a slight finger touch the back of his head.

Beerus: Boo!

Vegeta was terrorized and jumped back and turned around to face Beerus and Whis.

Beerus: Greetings

Vegeta: Who are you?!

Beerus: Telling you that is a waste of time. (pointing out his finger) Considering you won't be alive for much longer.

Vegeta became angered and he quickly ran at Beerus.

Vegeta: Why you!

 Suddenly Vegeta became paralyzed and he stumbled to the ground.

Vegeta thought: What's happened to my body. I can barely move. 

Vegeta slowly looked up to see Beerus standing over him. Vegeta stared into Beerus's with fear. At that moment Vegeta remembered seeing the destroyer back during his childhood. Vegeta had a vision of his father, King Vegeta, on the ground. Beerus's foot his on the king's head and a kid prince Vegeta was watching in fear from a hiding spot. Back to reality, 

Vegeta: Of course. That's who Beerus the destroyer is. No wonder he could beat Kakarot and Y/N in just two blows.

Beerus: You know I sparred you as child because I hoped you'd grown up strong enough to entertain me. Oh well another saiyan disappointment. Should've destroyed your planet myself.

Beerus bend his legs down to Vegeta on the floor.

Beerus: Maybe you could prove me wrong by telling what you know about the Super Saiyan God.

Vegeta: Super Saiyan God?

Beerus: Seems letting me down is your kind's speciality.

Vegeta: Wait! Let me think!

Bulma saw Vegeta on the floor.

Bulma: Please tell me you're not doing push ups.

Vegeta tries to get up but fails and fell back down.

Bulma:(running to Vegeta) Are you okay?

Vegeta: No, stay back! Get out of here!

Beerus: That not a very nice way to talk to a lady prince. Nothing to worry about my lady he just had too much punch.

Bulma: Who are you guys?

Whis: I'm sorry we should have told you. My is Whis madam and this fine gentleman to my right is Lord Beerus.

Beerus: We're just passing by your planet when we saw Vegeta thought we stop to give our regards.

Bulma: Oh your from space Huh. This a pleasant surprise I don't think Vegeta had any friends.

Bulma shakes hands with Beerus 

Bulma: I'm Bulma, Vegeta wife believe or not.

Beerus: It's both a honor and a pleasure to meet you.