06

Lenox Square Atlanta, GA
───────
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

Quincy noticed Lillian and bent down to get to the same level as her. He tilted his head slightly and noticed how similar the two girls looked.

"Oh Vin'nyla you say? Hmm so who's Delilah, Vin'nyla?" Quincy slowly got up from his squatting position, staring straight down into Vin'nylas eyes, his tall frame towering over her.

"Hello? Earth to Vin Vin?" Lillian said shaking her hand.

She had zoned out at the thought of hoping to never see him again after the fundraiser.

One of Quincy's friends tapped the other guys indicating them to look over at the two. He seen the scene unfold from the start and wanted to others to see what he was seeing.

"Ian never seen Quincy like this yo! This bitch got him pussy whipped!" One of them yelled out making sure the last sentence was loud enough for them to hear.

The groups obnoxious laughs echoed throughout the mall causing Vin'nyla to zone back in.

Quincy ignored their taunting while still waiting for a response from Vin'nyla.

Her palm were sweating against her sisters while trying to keep eye contact with him, she looked down at the ground swallowing trying to get the lump out of her throat.

"I- um." She barely got out a word before Quincy cut her off.

"And wassap with the fake phone number? Hm? Wassap witchu?" He backed up a little giving her some space to breathe, he noticed her face flaring up, turning red.

*Flashback to night after S.A.C.*

"Yo bro! I'm finna hop off the game I'll talk to y'all later."

"Last time you left this early you went to get some pussy."

The boys laughed through his headset.

Quincy chuckled, "Chill, I said I'll catch y'all later."

Turning off the game, he went to his room. He wanted to try texting Vin'nyla and actually try and go on a first date with her, as friends of course.

He took his phone from the bedstand and went through his contacts. He typed in "Delilah" to make it easier to find her number.

He pressed the message icon but the little send arrow appeared as green.

He typed, 'wassap, it's Quincy from the fundraiser.' And the message sent green with the little red exclaimed mark on the side.

He stared at his phone in confusion, "Shawty phone not paid or sum?"

Pressing the call button, he put the phone to his ear. For a brief moment the phone didn't ring until he heard elevator music playing from the other side of the phone.

"Mane, what the fuck?"

The operator spoke, "Looks like someone wants to have a good time. Press 1 to jack off to sexy moans-"

He sucked his teeth and sighed accepting the defeat.

"There's no way she gave me a sex line number."

He opened instagram looking up Delilah trying to see if he could find her. He spent hours searching through Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and even TikTok but had no luck.

"When I see her ass again. On God, I'm getting her real number."

He didn't want to go out sad as he genuinely thought she was cool and wanted to get to know her.

*Flashback over*

"I'm not talking to a fucking wall, am I? Why you not answering?"

"I didn't think we'd see eachother ag-"

"Look at me when you talking." He gracefully grabbed her chin causing the two to lock eyes for the 4th time.

This is actually so embarrassing. She thought. In public? In front of my little sister?

Throughout the whole interaction, Vin'nyla didn't really get any words out but Quincy could already see where she was coming from without her really having to explain anything at all.

"Look, you gone stop playin and gimme yo number foreal this time?"

He reached for his pocket unlocking his phone.

She shook her head up and down and took the phone out his hands. Tapping in her real number and name this time, she saved the contact.

Vin'nyla handed him back the phone, "How do I really know it's you?" He said chuckling.

"Call the number."

She pulled her phone out and Quincy quickly called the number. They watched her phone lit up as his number appeared on her screen. Quincy nodded in approval seeing she wasn't bluffing this time around.

"Igh bet, And when I call you later you better answer." He walked away before she could say anything heading back to his group of friends.

"Did you guys just forget I was here?" Y'all are nasty." Lillian said while holding her stomach and making puking sounds.

Vin'nyla mushed her head chuckling, "Girl bye! We didn't even do anything foreal. Let's go to our favorite store now." Vin'nyla said trying to distract herself from what just happened.

Lillian rubbed the side of her temple, "You was about to kiss him! And that's why you were red like a ketchup bottle talking to him."

"Wait stop, was I really?" Vin'nyla said worriedly.

She pulled out her mirror and stared at her red blushed cheeks.

"This is actually so embarrassing. In the middle of the mall, what the heck?"

Lilli ran away into Forever 21 laughing at her sisters reaction.

"Little girl get back here and tell me what's so funny!"