12

Atlanta, GA
───────
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

"But we want funnel cakes!" All three of the girls whined as they made their way to the ferris wheel.

Quincy and Vin'nyla planned the sibling trip to Sixflags. They were all getting along so well. Rory and Hazel liked Vin'nyla very much. They even made TikTok's and took selfies on Rory's iPad. Lillian and the two girls instantly clicked, all three bonded with each other amazingly. The girls dressed up as Disney princesses for their Halloween costumes. Rory being Moana, Hazel was Cinderella, and Lillian being obsessed with Frozen dressed as Elsa. Vin'nyla and Quincy joined the fun dressing up as Beauty and the Beast. The park was spoked out with decorations and jumpscares.

"After this ride and some pictures I promise to get y'all some funnel cakes. Deal?" Quincy stooped down to their level to get them to calm down.

They looked at each other for a moment then shook their heads in agreement.

Quincy reached his hand out giving all three high-fives then getting back in line.

It was soon their turn to get on the ferris wheel which had exactly two carts left.

"We want to ride by ourselves." Rory demanded. The two girls shook their head in agreement.

"Okay Ms. President, go ahead."

"They must be 10 years old or older to ride by themselves." The conductor said while stopping Rory from entering.

"WE ARE ELEVEN AND SHE IS THIRTEEN! WE CAN RIDE THIS BY OURSELVES." Rory said stomping angrily. She was the feistiest and youngest one in the group. She wasn't afraid of being vocal and didn't suppress her feelings or words for no one.

"Yep. So you can actually move your hand for your information Mr. Whatever your name is." Lillian said stepping in the ferris cart.

Vin'nyla and Quincy stood there laughing. They didn't have much to say cause the three stood their ground defending themselves.

All the girls hopped in the cart closing the gate themselves, not even waiting for the conductor.

"We'll take the one behind them."

Quincy got in with Vin'nyla following after, sitting right across from him.

"Why you sitting so far away. Cmere." Quincy said tapping a spot next to him.

She moved closer next to him without hesitation. The second she sat down the ride started up.

"Weeeee!" They could hear the girls yell from a distance.

The two chucked.

"You're little sisters are so sweet and Lillian seems to get along with them really well."

"I couldn't agree more. I love seeing my girls happy." Quincy said referring to all four of them.

The two watched as the sun set at the top of the ferris wheel. Vin'nyla took out her phone snapping a picture for her IG story.

 Vin'nyla took out her phone snapping a picture for her IG story