Phone & charger

"Ghh~" moaned Phone "S-stop," Charger was horny and wanted to eat up Phone, Phone was enjoying the pleasure of Charger. Charger pinned Phone on the floor. "I-I'm cummi-" Phone moaned loudly, "Y-you hit m-my g-spot Charger." Charger couldn't hear her. He was going faster and faster. He ended up finishing inside her. "C-charger, I-I love y-you" Phone could barely talk as Charger hadn't stopped the first time when he cummed. "L-let's do it again." "W-wha-" Phone could barely finish her sentence when Charger kissed her. They stared making out. "Mmmmh" Phone was getting horny. Charger started fingering her. "Mmmmhh" moaned Phone. Phone hopped on top of Charger and started bouncing up and down. She was going fast and couldn't stop herself. She wanted more. She started going faster. Charger started playing with her boobs. "Faster~" Charger flipped them over and started going at inhuman speeds. Phone stared and him. God he was beautiful. "Ahhhmmhmmh" Charger cummed inside her again. "B-babe," Charger started to make out with her. They had sex over and over again. Charger was pretty sure he impregnated her. He didn't care. Her body was beautiful. He could stare at it all day...

HXFSOSNRS,CTSAHDGELCBC WHAT DID I JUTS WRITE. And yes I I had the idea whilst I was le shitting.

/hj

Have a good day/night besties

Here's a gift