saiouma cause im bored and its the middle of the night.

Kokichi and Shuichi walked into McDonald's and wanted to order something. They then saw that annoying ass bitch with the red hair that always says nye~~~ ..... and practices magic I can't remember her stupid ass name. Anyways they ordered two cheeseburgers with large fries and two soft drinks. Shuichi started getting horny as fuck and started fingering kokichi while he was eating fries. Then kokichi said he was going to the bathroom but he rlly wasn't he was gunna jerk off to a shirt less pic of shuichi. Then shuichi was worried for his love (🍆🍑) so he packed up the food in McDonalds bags and went to the bathroom to get kokichi cause they needed to go to a funeral for dear aunt Martha cause she got hit my a truck bc the driver was distracted looking at dear aunt Martha's boobies. (🍒🍒🍒) so he went inside the restroom and found kokichi jerking off to a pic of him. Shuichi dropped the bag on the floor and tossed the phone out of kokichi's hands and then started rubbing kokichi's wiwi while he got out his dicky wicky dicky cock 😏😏😏 and then he turned kokichi over and started pounding into him without prep or lube so it hurt alott. But kokichi's hole was so stretched out bc they had sex a lot so he was used to shuichi going in with anything. Then shuichi had to go piss so he got up and went to the urinal and then kokichi grabbed a cheeseburger out of the bag and started rubbing his asshole (🍆🍑) with it and then threw it at shuichi and said to eat it. "EAT IT!! EAT THE CHEESEBURGER COVERED IN MY CUM!" Shuichi ate in and then he shoved fries up kokichi's asshole. Kokichi moaned in pleasure. "AGAIN!" he shouted. Then they fucked in the McDonald's bathroom until a worker came into shit.
Anyways bye bbs hope u enjoyed 😋