[ Formal greetings ]

Info note : Incase you never read the front page. And is confused. Mc is a oc. Don't like? Don't read.

———

Barbatos had been quick to get a chair and the water. Having helped sun onto the chair before handing him said water. Everyone had sat down at the small table, sun place the glass down after having finished it "thank you Barbatos."

Sun pointed at the black-head "name." The man sighed "lucifer. Vice-President." Sun let out a huff "well then lucifer. I might not look disabled but never judge a book by it's cover." Sun leaned forward as he took a hold of his right leg. Placing the leg onto the table. Lucifer was about to tell sun off. However went quick as sun pulled up his pant leg. Sun leg was covered in scarring. A few rings of metal placed what seemed to be uncomfortably tight around his leg. Along with a few metal sticks holding some of the different rings attached. "What, nothing to say?" Sun smirked before frowning "yes I got into a crash when I was a kid. The bones in my leg fully shattered. I had the choice to try and fix my leg. Or get it removed. I choose to keep it. I went though a ton of surgeries to try and fix the bone. After that my leg has been tied up for most of my life. I just got it freed this year. I can stand fine. But walking or running is out of the question..." lucifer was quietly listening. Not speaking "no 'sorry'?" Sun asked. Diavolo sighed "the brothers which are a avator-.. lucifer is pride." Sun laughed "so I shattered some of that when I landed a clean punch?"

Blondie rised his hand "angels, I'm satan avatar of wrath. I am very curious as to know how a human like yourself is that strong." Sun only smiled "I like this guy" he pointed at satan. Before smiling he removed the glove he was wearing on his left hand. His hand had clear metal sticking out of it "my hand got cut open in the crash. A a lot of bone got fully ruined. So I had metal place into a hand to replace the missing bone. This means I land quite the punch's." He smiled with a sight laugh.

Satan only laughed much to Lucifer annoyance. "Since we are on the topic anyhow, is there anything more we should know? Counting it might not have been written down." Sun looked towards the prince -diavolo. "I'm heavily allergic to apples. Inside though. I can touch them or even have it in my mouth. But can't eat it." - "all forms of it?" Was quickly asked by a ginger hair'd boy. Sun nodded "I love your eyes." Not expecting the sudden compliment beelzbub was cut off guard "a-ah. Thank you." Sun smiled before looking back at lucifer before at diavolo "can I be allowed to go get some of my stuff since I had no time to grab anything..?"

Lucifer nodded "yes, at a later date." Sun titled his head before looking ah the rest of the brothers. Then at the two others, "Hmm, can I just sleep? I was about to go to bed when I was teleported here.." Sun frowned, he was tried as hell.

Barbatos nodded "you may, we will inform of you the rest when you awake." And to that sun let himself fall asleep.